The Big Wrestling Thread!

I thought UT and Brock was gonna turn into a casket match....but just more games :(

I think you should be thankful it won't be a casket match :)

I thought UT and Brock was gonna turn into a casket match....but just more games :(

I thought the same but Brock and Taker should be an all out war which it will be

The one and only Hacksaw Jim Duggan was on the season finale of Duck Dynasty earlier.

I honestly thought he died years ago lol I thought I heard or read of him dying a while back. I must be confusing him with another wrestler.

Regarding Sting, there is a working idea that he does one WWE match and then retires, which everyone presumes at this point will be with Undertaker at WrestleMania 31 in Santa Clara. Whether this is made clear at Mania itself, at Raw the next day, or at some point closer to the show is unclear. Right now the only thing confirmed is the idea is Sting will do one last match. The idea he?s studying Undertaker tapes would lead one to believe it would be that match.

Regarding Sting, there is a working idea that he does one WWE match and then retires, which everyone presumes at this point will be with Undertaker at WrestleMania 31 in Santa Clara. Whether this is made clear at Mania itself, at Raw the next day, or at some point closer to the show is unclear. Right now the only thing confirmed is the idea is Sting will do one last match. The idea he?s studying Undertaker tapes would lead one to believe it would be that match.

A few pages back he said he wanted to go against the Undertaker.

Signing with the WWE to do just one match? I mean at his age its normal but...

BTW, if that match happens, I think the WWE would like to hold it at Michigan Stadium; Biggest stadium in the US, correct?

Congrads to everyone on making this page 1000

A few pages back he said he wanted to go against the Undertaker.

Signing with the WWE to do just one match? I mean at his age its normal but...

BTW, if that match happens, I think the WWE would like to hold it at Michigan Stadium; Biggest stadium in the US, correct?

Congrads to everyone on making this page 1000

Why would they want to book 'The Big House' of all places? I think you greatly overestimate people wanting to see Sting. TNA ratings would have been much better if he was a draw.