The Big Wrestling Thread!

This actually doesn't surprise me. Ive noticed the WWE pushing the envelope lately more and more, specially from HHH and steph. At first, I thought it was the idiotic old school wrestling fan in me wishing it was the 90s-00s but month after month at least once they push it.

Im not exactly sure what their goal is (because I doubt they are looking for another attitude era) but lets see how it goes.

I would love a proper lesbian angle and I am sure Punk would as well! ;)

Put yourself in their shoes though: Imagine you were told that in order to do your job right/get a raise/get a promotion/etc. you had to kiss your male coworkers because your boss finds it amusing that you have to do that to reach said goals. I don't know. Yeah, wrestling is like a TV show/movie but....it shouldn't be about that.

A wrestler is there to entertain, not to put on soap opera via relationships.

That's my opinion anyways; There are others that think that a wrestler is only for wrestling and I respectfully disagree in this modern era.

Put yourself in their shoes though: Imagine you were told that in order to do your job right/get a raise/get a promotion/etc. you had to kiss your male coworkers because your boss finds it amusing that you have to do that to reach said goals. I don't know. Yeah, wrestling is like a TV show/movie but....it shouldn't be about that.

A wrestler is there to entertain, not to put on soap opera via relationships.

That's my opinion anyways; There are others that think that a wrestler is only for wrestling and I respectfully disagree in this modern era.

As they always say, WWE is sports entertainment, not wrestling.