The Big Wrestling Thread!

Jeff Jarrett?s upstart Global Force Wrestling promotion is set to debut on pay-per-view in just over three months. Multiple pay-per-view carriers have Global Force Wrestling listed on their schedules, with the first show taking place on January 4, 2015.

January 4th is also the date of New Japan Pro Wrestling?s annual ?Wrestle Kingdom? Tokyo Dome event ? and this is no coincidence. According to PWInsider.com, it appears Jeff Jarrett has brokered a deal to bring the Tokyo Dome show to United States PPV for the first time. Mike Johnson reports that all marketing for the PPV will be branded ?Global Force Wrestling? ? not NJPW.

Jarrett, who departed TNA last December and announced the formation of Global Force Wrestling the day after WrestleMania 30, recently joined NJPW?s Bullet Club faction. He remains a minority owner of TNA Wrestling.

http://www.sescoops.com/global-force-wrestlings-first-ppv-scheduled-january-2015/

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork/coming-to-uk-26691036

I'll bet they're going to work a deal with Sky

Yep, makes it sound pretty obvious from that. We're gonna suffer like Canada too; I don't know how much it costs over there on Rogers, but I'd reckon it's a safe bet it'll be more pricey over here on Sky. :/

Yep, makes it sound pretty obvious from that. We're gonna suffer like Canada too; I don't know how much it costs over there on Rogers, but I'd reckon it's a safe bet it'll be more pricey over here on Sky. :/

I don't think Sky will take it on

I don't think Sky will take it on

Well, the only other "potential partner" would be Virgin Media (OK, there's also BT, but their TV service isn't even worth mentioning in the same vein as Sky and VM), and that'd be pretty unusual for them to get the WWE Network while Sky still keep everything else.

Well, the only other "potential partner" would be Virgin Media (OK, there's also BT, but their TV service isn't even worth mentioning in the same vein as Sky and VM), and that'd be pretty unusual for them to get the WWE Network while Sky still keep everything else.

Yeah I already pay ?70 a month for Sky :rofl: can't afford to pay more!

Yeah I already pay ?70 a month for Sky :rofl: can't afford to pay more!

Yeah, we're on that much a month too, but we managed to haggle them down to about ?55 a month for the next eight months. Definitely worth a try calling them up or live chatting and doing the old "I'm considering leaving" spiel.