Are you cut? [Males Only]

Are you cut?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Are you cut?

• Yes
    • No, and never wll be.
    • I plan on getting cut throughout my life time.

I have always heard that most Americans are and most Europeans are not.

Correct me if I am wrong though.

I always thought when people don't get it circumcised it looks disgusting, but maybe uncircumcised people think it looks disgusting when circumcised?

I always thought when people don't get it circumcised it looks disgusting, but maybe uncircumcised people think it looks disgusting when circumcised?

Which ever way you slice it, It still looks like the last chicken in the shop.

I cant speak for all europeans, but I have never heard of circumcision here in EU as beeing "standard" after birth.

I don't know a single one of my friends beeing "cut".

I personally think circumcision should be globally banned unless it's done for medical reasons. It is a barbaric mutilation of the human body otherwise (again, unless under medical reasons).

Circumcision being healthier is a myth. With that said, I would still have my sons circumcised... provided I ever have any (about to have a second daughter).

ahhhhhh and here i was about to show off my perfectly chizled / cut abs and biceps :( sure the "males only" part could have clued me in, but i figured the OP didn't want to talk about chicks that could bench press him :happy:

but as long as i'm here, being un-circumcised != more healthy. that is indeed a myth. as long as you wash it, it'll stay healthy. of course if you don't wash regularly then both have a chance of getting infected. i am "cut" and i don't think that uncut people look wierd; they are just uncut. a

s for it being banned, there really is no difference except for it being aesthetically pleasing to the eye for some people. it doesn't affect the organ in any way so it's not really mutilation

Why can't you just guys be mature about it and refer to circumcision as "cut"? If not, contact a moderator and tell them to change the title, and poll text If It makes you any happier.

It would be more mature to refer to it by its proper and unambigous name.

oh and stop picking on the kid for calling it 'cut' that would be the proper slang in america and espcially in the gay culture.

This forum is open to more than just Americans. It's dumb to assume that non Americans will understand American slang.

Uncircumcised is not disgusting at all. I just Googled what a circumcised one looks like....it looked naked and bare...and just kind of wrong..

I cant speak for all europeans, but I have never heard of circumcision here in EU as beeing "standard" after birth.

I don't know a single one of my friends beeing "cut".

Me neither, at least, not in the UK. And guess what, are all the UK men having their "winkles" drop off? Noooo ...:p

ripped during intercourse :-) ... hurt like a bitch... and one tip if it happens to u: do NOT wash it off with water (i did the mistake and it was the most painfull experience ive ever had)!!!!

OMG :| DUDE! i mean OMG!!! i feel for you. i cant even begin to imagine what that was like. i hope u were at least able to somewhat continue once you took care of it.

Circumcision is a barbaric tribal ritual that originated in Africa and was later adopted by the Egyptians. Eventually, Jews and Muslims also adopted the practice, and claimed that it had something to do with god telling them to do so.

Get circumcised if you want. Get a tattoo. Pierce your nipples. Don't tell me that god commanded it.

lol never knew it grows back. :x

Hehe, my comment was about having cut muscles, ya know, being fit and such.

Not necessarily grows back, but there are ways to, for lack of a better description, make it stretch back. There might even be a proceedure to have some readded, but I want to stop thinking of such things.