March 2008 Desktops

Are people outside America still now allowed to watch full episodes?

I would not know. Even thought it feels like it, I don't think Louisiana is out of the country :D

My latest :)

My_Desktop_3_25_2008_by_EricJD.jpg

For the people looking for this... this is a (brown mod of) Luna Element mod called Hybrid LE, by ArChAn9eL.

Nice screen btw, goes wonderfully with that wallpaper.

For the people looking for this... this is a (brown mod of) Luna Element mod called Hybrid LE, by ArChAn9eL.

Nice screen btw, goes wonderfully with that wallpaper.

It's already been stated what the theme is. If you read the other posts.

It's called Digsby not Rip off of Adium sir.

He said if its a ripoff of Pidgin, which it isn't. It is however a ripoff of Adium.

He didn't ask the name for it.

It's already been stated what the theme is. If you read the other posts.

I just went back and read every single post since the original screenshot, and nowhere does it even mention that this is a mod of Arc's mod. Yet there are however, a few unanswered posts from people requesting info on the theme, along with some confusion because the screenshot poster mentions it's an XP theme, but showed that he is using Vista.

Not very informative at all.

The only pieces of information that were given was that it's "not for public consumption", and that he is using Windows Vista Ultimate... which of course means that he ported it over in some way (I would assume using Skinstudio). I actually did check on that before I made my informative post, so I wouldn't be redundant if the information was already supplied.

Going back to page 31, I see that you posted a screenshot with the original Hybrid LE mod. You did not however, say that "christopher Ha" is AKA is ArChAn9eL on these boards. From my experience, he has always been happy to send his mods to people who ask for them, even though he never releases them publicly, according to EM3's wishes for Luna Element. This is mainly the reason I mentioned it. If I believed that the theme was really "NFR," and had never been shared with people em masse, I wouldn't have even mentioned it.

This is mine right now I am trying out SP3.

What program did you use to make your start button vista-like ??

Thx in advance!

...along with some confusion because the screenshot poster mentions it's an XP theme, but showed that he is using Vista...which of course means that he ported it over in some way (I would assume using Skinstudio). I actually did check on that before I made my informative post, so I wouldn't be redundant if the information was already supplied.

You can use XP visual styles in Vista with 3rd-party apps like WindowBlinds.