AWN- with transparent skin and tango icons

Cairo clock

FF beta 4 with tango skin

Travel wallpaper

osx never looked this good :D

post-231269-1206733660_thumb.jpg

Desktop for this month.

Theme and icons: Artifice

Wallpaper is a random one from vladstudio companion. I'll post the wallpaper here if anyone is interested in it. :)

post-50114-1206736567_thumb.jpg

preview415.png

Visual Style: Hybrid LE Mod by christopher Ha (NFR (don't ask))

Wallpaper: rainy day in sunny june by ssilence

Miranda: Luna Element 5 by Gelosea (Aka Capric0rn)

Apps: Firefox, Winamp, Miranda, Infranview

^ Right there mate.

Does it really matter who said it and when it was said? At least now everyone knows what skin it is :p

Sorry for all the confusion on my last screenshot...

I got the visual style from another member here on the forums, I didn't know who the original author was. It is indeed a Windows XP VS; I used SkinStudio to convert it and WindowBlinds to apply it on Vista. I then used WindowBlinds' built-in color adjustment to turn it brown.

:)

^ Right there mate.

SakuraKira wasn't responding to anybody asking about that screenshot. He was responding to questions about the screenshot that DigitalE posted. The colors in DigitalE's screenshot are different than yours, and with so many themes looking similar these days, it wouldn't make sense to assume that yours and DigitalE's are the same thing.

Doesn't really matter one way or the other, but the theme in DigitalE's screenshot was not explicitly identified before SakuraKira's reply, as he said.

With that out of the way, here's my new screenshot:

VS: Knurra

Wall: Rhian Sugden

post-24828-1206760673_thumb.jpg

http://nunzioweb.com/daz/jtfe.html

^ Reason I use winamp

You can do that in foobar2000 by default. Personally I tend to listen to albums rather than single tracks to expand my musical horizon a bit. Plus - I don't actually have any singles on my PC, I have full FLAC albums that could be given full replaygain tags if I wanted :)

Fact is, Winamp isn't that customizable - sure there are skins but they all follow the same boundaries. Foobar2000 lets you make anything you want plus has alot more to it, like the file converter.

You can do that in foobar2000 by default. Personally I tend to listen to albums rather than single tracks to expand my musical horizon a bit. Plus - I don't actually have any singles on my PC, I have full FLAC albums that could be given full replaygain tags if I wanted :)

Fact is, Winamp isn't that customizable - sure there are skins but they all follow the same boundaries. Foobar2000 lets you make anything you want plus has alot more to it, like the file converter.

I've always used winamp as my main audio player, and just yesterday I tried foobar. Is nice, but it doesn't fully support *.m4a playback support like winamp. I'm giving songbird a chance now.....

Knorr Smooth ( Blue )

Thank you. Do you if anyone has converted this for Vista yet? Great clean looking theme, would love to use it in Vista. Or if not, anyone know of a good Vista VS similiar to this theme?