[UK] best broadband

im on o2 ?7.50 a month 8mg unlimited because im on a mobile contract with them and it takes the **** how much better it is than tiscali, better speed, better customer service, ?10 cheaper. Brilliant.

I know some of the people who did the support for them, they all said it was ****ing terrible, the worst support they have ever worked for/seen.

I'm with Eclipse. Good service but crap speed. I'm paying their TOP TIER at ?29.99 a month and in the evenings download speeds are appalling. I'm convinced the line is bad but they say its fine - and to send an engineer could cost me ?170+VAT if he can't find a fault with the BT equipment. Just going to do the decent thing and tell them to shove it at the end of 12 months.

Be Internet look like winners at the minute. 24mbps FTW.

I personally dont like many of the ISPs you've listed, and you havent even mentioned the UK's best ISP... Plusnet.

UKOnline are ok, but Plusnet kicks.

Voted in Many, Many surveys.

I have both a business and personal account with them, the support is second to none, as the quality of the product.

I personally dont like many of the ISPs you've listed, and you havent even mentioned the UK's best ISP... Plusnet.

UKOnline are ok, but Plusnet kicks.

Voted in Many, Many surveys.

I have both a business and personal account with them, the support is second to none, as the quality of the product.

Fed up with no coverage area (surrounded by coverage area).... down to new/unfinished to build estste...

DO PRAY they'll do- else wait in dark ages!

Be* Unlimited for sure. Absolutely brilliant speeds, no monthly bandwidth cap, torrents work a treat, and customer service (and forums especially) are great, has an awesome user base on the forums which will pretty much solve and problem you come across :p