National Hockey League 2007-08 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Anyone else have the feeling this could be shaping up to be a Wings / Pens cup round?

I'd rather see Flyers/Stars. :p

I really don't want the Wings to win the cup, but I think they have the best chance right now. The Pens are probably 2nd to them right now. I really like watching them play, they're very entertaining and have such explosive forwards :)

If Detroit doesn't choke on the final round then I think the Stanley Cup is going to come home to Hockey Town, USA. That being said, our record isn't really good about not choking at the last minute. ;) Gratefully I don't think, and I could end up eating this one, that there is enough talent left in the West to even stand a chance against Hank and Pav with Nikki and Brian backing them up.

Let the Octopi Fly! Lets go Red Wings!

Man this has been a long layoff, it almost feels like the playoffs are over right now :s

Man this has been a long layoff, it almost feels like the playoffs are over right now :s

No Joke.

I almost forgot why I hadn't shaved.

I was thinking..."damn this thing is itchy, why don't I just shave it"

Then I looked at my calender.

Game On!

Go Wings!!

He is, but Detroit is so good defensively that he rarely has to stop over 20-25 shots. That being said, he is a very underrated goaltender.

This is what they came for.... Hey Hey Hockeytown!

Amazing showing by the Wings last night, 3 more...

"Stanley is our goal, for Hockeytown again...so come on everybody, we got 16 games to win! HEY! Get your Red on, it's playoff time again...HEY get your Red on, the boys are play'n to win....."

After tonight I'm surprised there isn't more posting here!

Another wonderful win by the Wings, Dallas pushed hard but just couldn't manage it tonight.

Two More till we face the Eastern Conference in a showdown to the cup...

This season's cup round should be one killer matchup, the Wings versus anyone would be worth watching given the rare skill being shown from our Eastern Conference Rivals!

There's no posting, because no one likes the Wings.

lol

Please God let Pitts win the cup

I love how the wings are doing so good and half the arena is empty... So much for Hockeytown :p. The pistons are stealing the wings' thunder!

Sadly Hockeytown's Economy is tanking everything. :p

Detroit is in it's death roll right now if something doesn't change. :p

Take Don Cherry's advice, get some emotion on your team! They get punched in the face and skate away :(

Take Don Cherry's advice, get some emotion on your team! They get punched in the face and skate away :(

I'd rather take a hit than a penalty. It's about the points, not the hits. :)

I'd rather take a hit than a penalty. It's about the points, not the hits. :)

Hockey is a business and when you're the President's cup team and are winning every game at will and your building is half empty, you have a problem.

I've watched most of Detroit's games and I find them boring, they have little emotion. The Stars need more if it, they are a feisty team, they need to push Det around a little bit, but they have the puck so much it's tough to lay the body on them.

I love how the wings are doing so good and half the arena is empty... So much for Hockeytown :p. The pistons are stealing the wings' thunder!

That's the view I had of most of the US teams' arenas. It's weird.