National Hockey League 2007-08 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Woot! Avs kicked some major arse the past few games :yes:

I'm extremely happy they made it through the first round. Let's keep it going!

****ing habs gave the bruins that came with another CRAP third period... and good for jos?! avs going through:))

JT is bringing sexy back.

Woot! Avs kicked some major arse the past few games :yes:

I'm extremely happy they made it through the first round. Let's keep it going!

Hell yeah! Lets go avs :D

I just don't understand why the Habs aren't playing their game. It makes no sense whatsoever. I mean, get dandy and Breeze out of the lineup. Yeah he scored a GWG but he also isn't fast enough and give the puck away constantly. Please remember why these guys were sitting for much of the last half of the season.

I'm getting really tired of seeing them NEED a goal, but still softly dumping the puck and letting Boston skate out with it. It hasn't worked all that well yet, so why do they persist?

Price lets in 10 goals in last 2 games... :wacko:

Game 5, all prices fault.

Game 6 was the fault of the team.. price did his job quite well for the most part.

Yay!! Listening to the flames game. (Wish I had a tv...), but 2-0! Please don't get elimited Flames...

And way to go Red Wings. Great team. And good job also to the Avs.

Though come on Montreal! You were doing great, step it up again!

Game 5, all prices fault.

Game 6 was the fault of the team.. price did his job quite well for the most part.

^ What he said

Game 5 he really wasn't into it after his mistake. Game 6 however he did a real good job. The problem was holy ****, wtf were the defenseman doing for the Habs? Price played way better than Thomas.

****'s gonna hit the fan Monday that's all I know.

I'm getting really tired of seeing them NEED a goal, but still softly dumping the puck and letting Boston skate out with it. It hasn't worked all that well yet, so why do they persist?

i don't ****ing get why they stopped playing them like they did against game one.. they just stopped skating all the other games. If they just play their game, skate skate skate and never let up on them, they will be fine. I know its easier siad then done, but its like they play like the devils once they score a goal... except they suck at it.

3-0 for MTL at the end of the 2nd.. things are looking good for them winning this series, i hope i dont eat my words...lol

The way they played the 2nd is how they should have played this whole series.

Nice job Habs, great way to finish off a less than stellar series.

Now we're just waiting on Sharks/Flames and Caps/Flyers... Personally I really don't care about either series.

Gosh its noisy!

outsidebellcentre.jpg

Here's a video I took a few minutes after the game just outside the Bell Centre where they play (Unfortunately I wasn't actually at the game but I just live a stone's throw away.)

Edited by spacey