National Hockey League 2007-08 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Didn't get to watch any games tonight other than the first 2 periods of the Montreal game. I thought Boston played quite well, carried the play for a good part of the 2nd period. Montreal has too much speed for them though.

Anaheim finally pulled through (although I hate them, hehe)

Avs won by a surprising margin (not surprised by the win, but the margin :p)

I really want the Caps to win, but they look like they've never seen playoff hockey before (which most of them haven't lol)

Calgary needs to step it up, the series is tied, but 10 shots? Common.

my god, that wild/avs game sucked.... it was more fight club than Hockey. I was actually embarrassed at my Wild acting like 4th graders when they didn't get their way.....

Officiating was horrible however....

2-2 I still think Wild wins series (I have to) .... in 7

^ you guys have a good chance (i hate the wild because you are run by tremblay and he killed the canadiens...) But i really want the avs win that one...

Yeah, Gaborik needs to get his act together.. 4 games, not a single point and -3. Koivu could use some help in the offense.

sounds like the problem big koivu had in montreal for years...

I gotta say that I definitely bought into the caps hype before the playoffs. Now that that has worn off, I strategically want the flyers to win so that the Pens will have to face off against NYR. Philly is another team that the Canadiens blew out during the regular season. Although from the looks of it, they will be harder to beat this time around.

^ you are right, philly will be a bit harder but the habs shouldn't have any problem. I think its BS that even washington is even there, they shouldn't be, its crap. But yeah i want them out, and the longer that series goes on the more gainey looks like a genious because philly figured him out and they are ripping his glove hand apart. i am looking forward to montreal philly

****ing rookie goalie...

cough dallas.

Give price time the kid will be solid in a years time :D. Can't wait for stamkos and my bolts to rip him apart the two times we meet in the season ^_^

Boston is not laying down, crazy series there.

Price cost them the game, I was worried about them having a rookie goalie. I'll bet he comes back big next game, but that was a huge win for Boston.

Sweet, looks like Koivu (the "big" one) is very close to being ready to play. Might be just what Montreal needs.

Nice game from Rangers, they were able to keep it cool even though Devils got close thanks to couple bouncy goals. Avery is such an ass but he played pretty much the perfect game, he really got under Devils skins (especially Brodeur who didn't even handshake Avery).

Oh myy what a game in Boston!!

That's what happens when you take a team too lightly. I could even see Boston winning this series, they have ALL the momentum now.

i can't believe MTL lost... was an exciting 3rd period, but again, the habs played like a bunch of morons... they are not the same team they were in the regular season... so disappointing.

Insane 3rd period. Talk about ups and downs. Bruins got the momentum now. We'll see.

Bruins win, Manny with the 2 run shot to go up 5-3 in the 8th.

Boston > You.