XP SP3 Integrated Images on MSDN & Technet!

Microsoft is pleased to make available integrated retail and volume license installs of Windows XP SP3, to MSDN and TechNet Plus subscribers. Integrated retail and volume license installs are available in the following languages: Chinese Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), and Spanish. Additional languages will be made available soon.

Please see the MSDN Subscriber Downloads or TechNet Plus Subscriber Downloads to obtain these releases. The main TechNet resource page for Windows XP SP3 is updated with this information.

Source: http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPo...2&SiteID=17

File Name: en_windows_xp_professional_with_service_pack_3_x86_cd_vl_x14-73974.iso

Date Posted (UTC): 5/2/2008 12:05:18AM

MD5: 5BF476E2FC445B8D06B3C2A6091FE3AA

SHA-1: 66AC289AE27724C5AE17139227CBE78C01EEFE40

CRC: FFFFFFFF

-Avi Vahl

Edited by Avi

nice to know however i seam to be having and issue with my subscription. right now it is showing however it is grayed out. not too sure what is up with that. worked for Vista not sure why XP would be any different.

Very good to know, sadly Microsoft is slacking as on the MVLS (Microsoft Volume Licensing Service) site they still have yet to post the Integrated Images for XP.

i logged out cleared my cache and logged back in and its still grey i am not sure what is going on its very annoying.

SHA1 confirmed. And yes it is the same as the leaked version a week or so ago. :)

:cool: I'm getting this now. It's going to be a relief to be back in performance land = Windows XP.

Can anyone verify the SHA-1 hash?

-Avi Vahl

Confirmed Hashes:

CRC: FFFFFFFF

MD5: 5BF476E2FC445B8D06B3C2A6091FE3AA

SHA-1: 66AC289AE27724C5AE17139227CBE78C01EEFE40

Cheers. :)

Can this be downloaded from a torrent and installed legally if one (read: me :D ) has a legit XP key? It should work (right?), but is it legal? Because wouldn't this be like slipstreaming SP3 into my gold XP disc?

Edited by redeemed

Do any of you know what the volume label is for the VLK edition? I slipstreamed SP3 into my own gold SP0 share, and I want to make sure I give it the right volume name...

Thanks in advance!

Can this be downloaded from a torrent and installed legally if one (read: me :D ) has a legit XP key? It should work (right?), but is it legal? Because wouldn't this be like slipstreaming SP3 into my gold XP disc?

omg just do it, who really cares, either way you're using a copy if XP, figure it out yourself :sleep:

the lord is your strength and shield anyway, so he will protect you if bill tracks you down

The same iso (exact same SHA1 hash) , has been available as a torrent since last week.

Not the same. The ISO mentioned in post #1 is for full retail or VL install of XP Home or Pro with SP3 integrated into it.

Not the same. The ISO mentioned in post #1 is for full retail or VL install of XP Home or Pro with SP3 integrated into it.

If the hashes match (and they do), then it is the same.

sorry but the hash doesn't lie.

Version leaked last week >> MD5: BB25707C919DD835A9D9706B5725AF58

Version mentioned in post #1 >> MD5: 5BF476E2FC445B8D06B3C2A6091FE3AA

Version leaked last week >> MD5: BB25707C919DD835A9D9706B5725AF58

Version mentioned in post #1 >> MD5: 5BF476E2FC445B8D06B3C2A6091FE3AA

:rolleyes:

The 1st hash you posted is from the standalone Service Pack, the 2nd hash is from the slipstreamed ISO.

Do any of you know what the volume label is for the VLK edition? I slipstreamed SP3 into my own gold SP0 share, and I want to make sure I give it the right volume name...

Thanks in advance!

It's typically: WXPVOL_EN

But I really don't think volume labels matter in this case.