Amero = New American Dollar

So if I write about some random bs it is true?

So long as you make believers out of the bulls*** you write. The truth is simply an idea agreed upon. Whether that idea is a fact is another story...

Found this just for you TonyLock:

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Seriously, I don't ever see this happening because then we couldn't call Canada America's hat any more :p

Found this just for you TonyLock:

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Seriously, I don't ever see this happening because then we couldn't call Canada America's hat any more :p

We just prefer being on top. ;)

This all sounds like a spin off of 1984 to me.

Now, I'm not going to say that it is impossible that the NAU is an idea that is on the table right now, or even that it is being implemented behind our backs. But it is highly unlikely. I would be more than happy to have open borders, because the border from the US to Canada is insane to cross. But I don't think such a thing requires these conspiracy theories. And the Amero would be a good idea if the 3 countries involved weren't so different. In the EU, all of the countries are small and much closer together. In fact, I'd say that continental Europe could fit inside Canada (obviously I'm no geography expert, the course isn't even offered at my school). So it's much more practical to have one union, and much more practical for open borders because going from country is like going from province to province or state to state. Canada and the U.S. themselves are already like a union of several countries, they're huge masses of land.

The countries inside the EU are really different between them, despite the fact that they are so close.

1 you may not be part of Canada much longer if the Quebec nationalists ever succeed

The day Quebec separates is the day I move to Ottawa, the only reason I live in Gatineau is cheap housing and it allows me to live closer to downtown Ottawa (where I work) than I ever could if I lived in Ottawa itself (unless I planned in living in a condo :x). I don't know about the rest of the province but here in the National Capital Region (which includes Ottawa and Gatineau) most people are employed by the federal gov't, this whole separation thing would be a huge mess.

Movies,Tv shows,The media, and much more play influences in creating a conspiracy to be something outrages, highly unlikeable, So ridiculous to even question the simple fact of it being a possibility that it will make you look like a fool and a crazy person which will then be mocked upon by the common group that has been influenced by such factors. Why mock someone on questioning a possibility? I am not saying the amero is fake or true,because I do not have any evidence my self.but if it is indeed a a factor which will obviously involve me because I am in American, I will not simply brush off the idea because of how extreme it may sound. I will question it and seek answers as such many great thinkers and idealist have created and discovered by questioning everything and not being simple minded and accepting what we are told to believe through the secret of fear of being looked upon as a fool.I have heard George bush speak many times of a new world order,you may even find some on youtube.

I try to keep an open mind about all these conspiracy theories. true or not, this topic has its roots in some sort of truth. the amero has been debated for many years now, as well as the NAU. the Asian Union and the African Union are real as well.

what i hate are all the people that troll on an Area 51 thread and simply say we're all wearing tin foil hats and bashing us b/c we're "truthers."

I certainly dont believe all "conspiracy theories" b/c much of it is nonsense. but i refuse to live my life blindly, believing what the mass media and our elitist government tells us.

threads are meant to be debated as a free form of thought. as long as people can bash us as "truthers", then i can bash you back as a sheep.

No, there are people who are pushing for a common currency, and there are institutes that try to influence government policy, its allowed basically because our political process is open to be influenced by different brokers. Interests with a lot of money make a lot of waves, and a lot of people with money don't think a single currency is a bad idea. That combines with the fact that government policy since WWII has involved breaking down some national barriers.

The conspiracy theorists who come in however, talk of this as if its not just just people with different ideologies working the process, but a cabal that is controlling everything you see and hear.

Frankly, more people would believe there were plans if 'truthers' didn't try to erect all sorts of conspiracy stories around something thats a little more commonplace. Most people tend to disregard the topic because of the stupid conspiracy theories around it.

The European Union, btw, is having problems, and in a lot of countries there is talk about withdrawing.

Edited by brianshapiro

No, there are people who are pushing for a common currency, and there are institutes that try to influence government policy, its allowed basically because our political process is open to be influenced by different brokers.

The conspiracy theorists who come in however, talk of this as if its not just just people with different ideologies working the process, but a cabal that is controlling everything you see and hear.

Frankly, more people would believe there were plans if 'truthers' didn't try to erect all sorts of conspiracy stories around something thats a little more commonplace. Most people tend to disregard the topic because of the stupid conspiracy theories around it.

A working knowledge of the political system of all countries involved would make me take the people who start these topics more seriously also. For the most part its created by Americans who have no idea how Mexico or Canada work. Now, I don't know how Mexico works but I certainly understand the Canadian system, and because of our schooling here I also have a decent understanding of the American system.

For the most part major changes here in Canada aren't just decided by the politicians but also by the population it will affect. Take the Quebec separation issue. A referendum occurred in Quebec to decide the outcome, not just a vote amongst the representatives.

I'm all for being cautious regarding politicians, as they're all corrupt for the most part, but use some "common" sense too.

lol yeah this isn't going to happen for a very long time if ever. well i hope not a least, north america would need to get some kind of union working with a legislative system and at least some convergence between countries. i mean the EU doesn't really have much but north america has a long way to go before it could implement a common currency.

but why would you want to, i would just be so random :s

The Rothchild's (ie:World Bank,ie:International Monetary Fund) want to simplify the distribution of monies around the world to make it easier to control its' relative value. Euro,Amero,(north and south Americas'),one for asia,one for Africa?(Why do you think "they" are pushing NAFTA into Columbia,Peru,Mexico,etc.?)Canada next?

The European Union, btw, is having problems, and in a lot of countries there is talk about withdrawing.

which countries? because if there was i would have heard. i live in the UK which is the country which is probably most anti-EU in the whole union and no major political party is even suggesting leaving the EU because they know that's it's important. if they thought they could get away with it, the conservative party would have pledged it because they certainly would win the election if they did.

The sad, delusional losers that want to expose the 9-11 "Truth"; i.e. that the US attacked itself and Al-Queda is a fabrication.

They're more useless and cull-worthy than furries and militant atheists combined.

I bet you are G.W's monica lewinsky. Don't forget to wipe that material off your blouse dude.

We just prefer being on top. ;)
You sir, win 5 Internets :rofl:

:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
I'll never understand those who make arguments like you... Why would a one world government be a bad idea? It would allow us to have synergy between all the world's countries. Allowing us all have a government to petition for redress and to assist in matters...

If we had one world government we wouldn't be arguing about who should be sending troops to Darfur or other war ravaged regions...

One world government would enhance the world just like how the Federal government in the U.S. enhances the state government. It would not and should not replace the individual governments.

I guess maybe the one world government and even currency issue is an easy one to latch on and say "the man" (some fictional god like guy I'm assuming) is doing because "the man" would be better off only? I just don't understand the counter arguments really.

:yes:

Imagine what we as a planet could do if we were all united under one banner? I think we could make amazing strides in science and learning if we had a world government.

:yes:

Imagine what we as a planet could do if we were all united under one banner? I think we could make amazing strides in science and learning if we had a world government.

The Tri-Lateral Commission??

The Tri-Lateral Commission??

Never heard of it, but based on the Wikipedia page, it sounds pretty good to me. Maybe a little less "cloak and dagger" and more underneath the United Nations, but it's not a bad idea.