Anyone tried Haze? It's terrible!

So I waited the long time for that 1.8GB demo to download only to finally play it and realize that it is just another boring FPS! The demo was also very short and yes, it does have some amazing graphics but the plot is mediocre. Will not be wasting $70 on that crap!

So I waited the long time for that 1.8GB demo to download only to finally play it and realize that it is just another boring FPS! The demo was also very short and yes, it does have some amazing graphics but the plot is mediocre. Will not be wasting $70 on that crap!

The plot? You got the whole plot from a 5 minute demo that is old code? :laugh:

Have you considered applying for a job as reviewer for Gamespot :laugh:

Could you elaborate on why It's so terrible, being short and another FPS are hardly valid points?

I actually thought the graphics were only ok, not amazing - Guess watching all the recent KZ2 stuff doesn't help :laugh:

It was an ok ride for me, doesn't hit me as an instant AAA title, but the amount that will no doubt be packed in (4 player co-op online and offline, ect), will probably give us a solid title.

The guys brought us timesplitters which was good, so I expect this to deliver above par, but not exceed expectations.

I'd say a Metacritic average of around 8, that's my guess anyway prior to seeing the final build reviewed.

Have you considered applying for a job as reviewer for Gamespot :laugh:

:laugh:

I am just tired of all the FPS that come out all being pretty much the same thing. Either FPS is a dying breed because it's been exhausted or developers just try too hard to be different. Anyways, what makes this game so special? You move around with your buddies and you shoot guys that come at you in the jungle or wherever the setting is. Then you inject some NECTAR into your veins to give you more of a boost and also makes the baddies glow so you can easily spot them. But....Oh no! I've injected too much NECTAR into my veins and now I am OD'ing on it and going crazy shooting up the place. I'm sorry but.....NECTAR????

It really wasn't worth the six hours it took me to download it.

6 hours??! Wow!

I thought the game was ok. Will give it a rent when released.

I just want them to hurry up and finish developing that game so they can focus on TimeSplitters.

That's where it's at. Especially with friends!

Wow... I was looking forward to playing this, too. Oh well.

Still give it a go. Dont trust one persons opinion

i wasnt all that impressed by the graphics. although i did have my contacts out last night... i'll try it again this weekend. the demo was alright, but i didnt like having to use Nectar all the time. just another average demo for me... not really worth 1.6xGB either.

6 hours??! Wow!

I thought the game was ok. Will give it a rent when released.

Yea the store download speeds suck.

Not here they don't. :)

Good for you, I suppose you want to house us all while we dl content to our PS3's?

Didn't think so..

Good for you, I suppose you want to house us all while we dl content to our PS3's?

Didn't think so..

I'm not sure of the tone of that post so I'm not going to respond directly to it incase I get the wrong 'tone'.

I know the speed for downloading isn't as fast as XBL, but then you pay for XBL. I'm quite happy to take slightly slower downloads if I get the online service for free.

To the poster who had to wait for 6 hours, are you using wireless?

Wireless/hard cable shouldn't affect the speed that much.

It does in the case of the PS3. It appears that some of the wifi cards are not up to speed. I've spoken to Sony about it and they told me that they are working on a firmware for PS3's with slow wifi. Not sure when/if its due out.

The way around it is to use a wireless bridge.

I thought the demo was quite good. Don't know why it was so large for such a small map though lol.

I've had the game pre-ordered since before Xmas... I'm not canceling now lol.

Though, I wish there was the choice to stay with Mantel or change to the rebels, maybe by how you played in the game... I love the nectar, can't see death lol.

Most of the Podcasts I listen to (IGN ones, 1UP, ect...) have been saying it's at best mediocre for months. I certainly didn't care when it was canceled for 360.

Still give it a go. Dont trust one persons opinion

So True. People have such wide spread opinions. Only trust your own.

For any TimeSplitters fans/Free Radical fans, check out this great site. Timesplitters4.net.

instead of downloading 1.8 gigs you could have did a quick google search to fined out it was just another FPS but hey thx for the heads up on the game ill save my cash

Wow, it even got cancelled for the 360? Didn't know that. Never really payed attention to it anyways.

So because Free Radical wanted to make a PS3 game that wouldn't feature on the 360 it automatically makes it bad? The logic shown on these forums is shocking at times.