Proof that Diablo 3 is Coming!?

The big red caps is really annoying try not to bust a nut nerdling it up over a yet unannounced game.

Id also agree the splash looks more Wotlk and in regards to a D3 MMO, I doubt it when Blizz are this close to Wotlk.

God I hope it's Diablo III...

The rumors look incredibly promising. Not long till we find out I guess!

Except Lich King is ALREADY announced, what sense does that make to announce it again?

This MUST be a game that will be Announced during WWI, I say.

Diablo 2 made me sleepy very boring

and there is no proof until it's announced people have been spreading false rumors for a few years now

Age of Conan rocks!!!!

diablo3 might be coming as they have another splash screen with the blue beams, same graphic they used when the announced star craft II, so its not another star craft announcement

Age of Conan rocks!!!!

diablo3 might be coming as they have another splash screen with the blue beams, same graphic they used when the announced star craft II, so its not another star craft announcement

if u inspect the html file u will see that one of the names is tundra , togeder with the frozen image , we preaty much get Wrath of the Lich king related .....

Some people were guessing it's the picture of the "Hell frozen over" == Diablo III

But one thing that I can tell, Blizzard is really good at stopping secrets from leaking out! (they've proven themselves over this for years)

Awwww JediXAngel...

I would love to meet you someday. Your boundless enthusiasm, your complete belief in whatever random thought currently occupies your mind, your 100% devotion to whatever interests you for the next 5 minutes.

Dude, you are a legend.

But - this is NOT proof. Nowhere near. I don't think you understand the word "proof".

if u inspect the html file u will see that one of the names is tundra , togeder with the frozen image , we preaty much get Wrath of the Lich king related .....

Well. there is Definitely Tundra in Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction. All of Act V's Outdoors level is ALL Ice/Tundra basically!!

frozentundra.jpg

Warcraft is certainly NOT the only game with Tundra!

As I said, Lich King is ALREADY announced, makes NO sense to make a BIG deal about it, we think.

Only Diablo, or another New IP would be enough of a Big deal to hype it like this.

Some people were guessing it's the picture of the "Hell frozen over" == Diablo III

Yeah, and if notice, there is RED all over behind the ice!

Only Diablo, or another New IP would be enough of a Big deal to hype it like this.

I see a un-named, un-titled, non-dated splash page. That isn't hype. That's a young boy with a vivid imagination.

Well. there is Definitely Tundra in Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction. All of Act V's Outdoors level is ALL Ice/Tundra basically!!

Aye, because when I think frozen tundra I don't think Lich King, no that would be far too obvious. :huh:

Yeah, and if notice, there is RED all over behind the ice!

Please tell me you're joking? :laugh:

Please tell me you're joking? :laugh:

Take a look at the image in photoshop before you laugh at what he says.

But unfortunately it's going to be something about WOTLK since all of the runes in the ice are part of the Frostmourne sword. sigh...

Take a look at the image in photoshop before you laugh at what he says.

But unfortunately it's going to be something about WOTLK since all of the runes in the ice are part of the Frostmourne sword. sigh...

blizzard_teaser_answer.jpg

Edited by jesse

No, it's not rune from Lich King, it's Rune from Diablo 2!!!

The Rune could be "Shael" Rune. -> runeShae.gif

shaelrune.jpg

To All you Nay-sayers, check out Today's image!!!

day2-ice2.jpg

http://www.diablofans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8623

xusnlivin reports one of the runes shown in today's image resembles the Hel Rune from Diablo II.

rune2.jpghel-rune-big.jpg

helrune.jpg

forsinain points out a pattern on the master.CSS file for today. Yesterday the name was Tundra. Today the name is Cavern. His pattern points toward one of the Diablo Acts' locations:

Glacial Trail -> Frozen Tundra (.tundra in CSS)

Glacial Trail -> Drifter Cavern (.cavern in CSS)

The speculation was true: D (04.jpg - fourth letter of the alphabet) and today's image O (15.jpg - 15th letter of the alphabet). At this rate the image numbers will reveal DIABLO. Tomorrow's image might be named as any of these file names ... 01.jpg (standing for the first letter of the alphabet: A), 02.jpg (standing for B), 12 (standing for the twelve letter of the alphabet: L) or 09.jpg (standing for the nineth letter of the alphabet: I).

Today's Tundra image merged with yesterday's shows this, and it looks a lot like a evil-smiley penguin to me:

day2-image.jpg

Impressive detective work. I'm not quite as disheartened as I was earlier today now - it sounds fairly plausible that it could be D3! God I hope so!

blizzard-teases-mysterious-artwork-20080623025202237.jpg

As I've said to everyone, maybe once WoTLK has been out a month or two and subs brought in from people who have been leaving the last couple of months. Only then will it make sense (from a marketing PoV) to announce another game joining the stable.

blizzard-teases-mysterious-artwork-20080623025202237.jpg

As I've said to everyone, maybe once WoTLK has been out a month or two and subs brought in from people who have been leaving the last couple of months. Only then will it make sense (from a marketing PoV) to announce another game joining the stable.

ICE2.jpg and Ice1.jpg.

Lich King. Now all of you...diablo 3 is not coming.

*SIGH* some of you are NOT thinking really smart...

What about "Hel' rune, then?

How can you NOT consider Diablo in this, with Clue so obvious, 'Hel' Rune is Diablo's Rune, NOT Warcraft's!!!

Why WOTLK, when it's Already BEEN announced? What's the point?

Either way, anyone remember or Has 2007 WorldWide Invitational Promo Image?

Need to analyze a few things!

I love diablo 2, OMG I have spent entire weeks on annual leave playing it to death I still have it isntalled on my system and i usually mosh on just to keep my account and chars live. D3 will rock :) Looking forward to it.

i think you're color blind dude.

Take a close look. There are small, light red lines on various pieces of the ice. It took me a while to see them as well, but they're definitely there.