31 days of the dragon - Entries

Watch the person that wins be a person addicted to shrooms so theres is the most interesting since they're seeing dragons anyway. So to them what they're recording is really happening.

I'm not a big competition person, but the idea of talking about all the totally mundane things I'd do with a dragon (with totally inappropriate bg music) seemed kind of amusing.

You'll probably realise quite quickly that improv comedy isn't my strong suit... then again, neither is any sort of comedy.

(oh yeah, and the "totally inappropriate bg music" is by me)

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: I loved yours!

Well, Here is my Entry into the competition. Hopefully the Judges won't find this blannnnnnnnd.... ;)

Also, I would like to point out that this was all done with one breath speaking loudly... lol.

Neztea

That was funny :laugh:

Well, Here is my Entry into the competition. Hopefully the Judges won't find this blannnnnnnnd.... ;)

Also, I would like to point out that this was all done with one breath speaking loudly... lol.

Neztea

The last part is really funny. :laugh:

Neztea

(Y)

LOL
lol if we are betting on this I'm going with Nestea_M@n
That was funny :laugh:
The last part is really funny. :laugh:
(Y)

Thanks Guys, I'm Glad that at least brought some cheer to some people ;)

Also, I'll try to make another one sometime later :) And we'll see how that goes :p

Neztea

Mine is completed and uploaded, but I won't be posting my entry until near deadline, being skeptical about inspiring others.

Mine is completed and uploaded, but I won't be posting my entry until near deadline, being skeptical about inspiring others.

Oh C'mon, its all fun and games :p Don't worry I won't steal your idea's..... :p

Well, I have another one up (its a story not rhyming :p), But I don't know if I want to use it. Might want to gauge a response from the public about it. I've Been having wayyy to much fun with it.. Tried to say it as fast as I possible could and also try different accents, but I suck. Have fun :)

dragonnezteaagain.mp3

Haha! After Debating which one I Should submit to the competition, I finally decided, Upon listening to both of them for a while, that my first entry (first mp3 I posted) will be the one I will submit, You can omit the second one, it was just for laughs and gags. I was having way too much fun with "dragons" ;)

Neztea

I think they mean the fantasy creature.

What if I don't have a microphone?

Microsoft sam>? or if you are vista M$ ANNA ???

Ill have to fire up my old headset thats been collecting dust for 3 years

Is it possible to use a talking software instead of me talking?? I don't really mind if not..

Not pretty good at speaking english.. lol

Is it possible to use a talking software instead of me talking?? I don't really mind if not..

Not pretty good at speaking english.. lol

you could type it in english pm it to me and then i would record it email it to you then you could use it lol

you could type it in english pm it to me and then i would record it email it to you then you could use it lol

or i'll do it!! sounds like fun!!

Hahahaha, all the entries so far are jokes. I'm liking the competition. Hopefully I'll have something by Friday. I can't wait to post it!

+1. You all will be blown away by my entry :D

Ignore mogolx's post, not a valid entry. It's just a short soundtrack of something (doesn't even have words). Just wanted to save some ppl the time of downloading.