Found authentic Nazi War Flag

Those numbers if I`m not mistaken have something to do with the regiment of the army they are from,My grandfather donated 2 Flags and a SS Helmet, uniform to the Canadian Armed Forces Museum in Nova Scotia,I agree to sell it or donate,It is a piece of your family`s history as much the rest of the world`s.

That is an awesome find. keep it. I googled LOH. KR-FL, and like you said it's worth well over $1000.

save it and in 20 years it might be worth 10 times that much to a serious collector.

don't let anyone guilt, or bully you into selling it if you don't want to.

congratulations on an excellent find

<edit>

google authentic nazi war flag

http://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=e...sa=N&tab=iw

neowin is already the first link

that is fast

Edited by fr33k

Woah! that's an amazing find! Its surely a keeper. You might want to donate it to the Museum, but I'd rather keep it, its an amazing piece of history.

don't sell it, it'll be worth much more for your great great grand children.

but if you want to donate it to a museum (about the only people who could properly preserve it), that's ok.

don't sell it, it'll be worth much more for your great great grand children.

I don't get why people say things like this.

Why keep it so that someone else gets the benefit from it's value? If it's worth something, get it sold for yourself.

I would keep it for awhile. The older it gets, the more value it will have. That is unless you are going to donate it to some Museum.

I don't know of any Nazi museums though.

Why keep it so that someone else gets the benefit from it's value? If it's worth something, get it sold for yourself.

some things are worth more than their cash value, I think he should preserve it. He may end up selling it and regretting it, I certainly would.

i didn't mean it money-wise.

^ or as a pillow-cover to show-off dates.

I'd love a flag like that, to hang on the wall. Not because I'm a Nazi but because that 'part' of history is a passion of mine :D

I don't care what you are, but that's f*cked up right there.

Were you raised by a flock of sheep?

yea, the Holocaust flock.

You can also get a swastika Tattoo, all you need to do is explain people you're not a Nazi, you just really dig that symbol.

Sophisticated.

yea, the Holocaust flock.

You can also get a swastika Tattoo, all you need to do is explain people you're not a Nazi, you just really dig that symbol.

Sophisticated.

I feel sorry for you :/