Alien Caught on Camera?!?

article-1023282-017041B400000578-62_468x286.jpg

But while most might dismiss aliens as being as fictional as the sci-fi television programme the X-Files, one man in Denver is hoping to prove with a three-minute video - and this image below - that they are out there.

alien or puppet

A man in Denver is claiming this is an image of an alien

A grainy, black and white video showing a shadowy creature peeping over a windowsill was released this morning at Tivoli Student Union Auraria campus in Denver.

Denver resident Jeff Peckham organised the screening of Stan Tiger Romanek's clip to re-spark the debate on alien life, saying "we believe this will be somewhat of a historic news conference".

Some have already denounced the footage of a white creature with a balloon-shaped head popping up and down at a windowsill eight feet above ground as a fake.

But Alejandro Rojas, education director of Mutual UFO Network, who spoke out the conference, is adamant the creature with the white face and large black eyes is real.

He said: "If it was a puppet, it would be a very elaborate and sophisticated puppet. I don't believe they have the ability or the motivation to fabricate a hoax."

Rojas explained Romanek had claimed to have had more than 100 encounters with aliens, including being abducted by extraterrestrials who inflicted red marks on his back and arms.

He apparently took the video on July 17 2003 in Nebraska after setting up a camera because he though people were looking into his house at his two teenage daughters.

[Daily Mail]

He said: "If it was a puppet, it would be a very elaborate and sophisticated puppet. I don't believe they have the ability or the motivation to fabricate a hoax."

it looks like a balloon with two black dots :p

Let me get this right, aliens have defied the laws of physics as we know them, and the best they can do with that skill is sit looking out of a window, doing impressions of Zippy from Rainbow? I think not!

Hang on a minute, come to think of it, I haven't seen Zippy for quite some time....

Let me get this right, aliens have defied the laws of physics as we know them, and the best they can do with that skill is sit looking out of a window, doing impressions of Zippy from Rainbow? I think not!

+1

I think it's real. Looks like it could be taken somewhere in the mediterranean.

By the way, has anyone the video I referred to years ago now in my website (nom reww, linked below)? The David Icke one? If so drop me a PM I'd like to see what I can do about getting a clip of it or something like that.

Anyhow thanks for the picture it looked really interesting

Looks like it could be taken anywhere in the world, just so long as it was night...

Did the design of the bookcase tip you off?