Euro 2008

Yeah, and I'm sure he knew you'd score 2 goals in the last 5 minutes, one due to the goalies mistake, the other because Czech Rep. were caught off guard, practically sleeping (not that it matters, it's their fault).

nope

he just knew that football is a game of 90 minutes and its not over until its over.

it does nto matter if there were 2 goals in the last 5 mins or we won the game 5-0

he knew we would win. he did not say we will score in the first 30 minutes of the game and wont conceed a goal later.

he just said we will win and therefore no need to practice for penalty kicks.

also noone told czech republic to sleep. they seemed asleep because turkey was slaughtering them.

turkey WILL win euro 2008.

and most probably WC 2010 as well.

Awesome. :D

Do you bet Alfista, have you put money on Turkey?

nope

he just knew that football is a game of 90 minutes and its not over until its over.

it does nto matter if there were 2 goals in the last 5 mins or we won the game 5-0

he knew we would win. he did not say we will score in the first 30 minutes of the game and wont conceed a goal later.

he just said we will win and therefore no need to practice for penalty kicks.

also noone told czech republic to sleep. they seemed asleep because turkey was slaughtering them.

Nice sig, I'm going to laugh when Croatia defeats Turkey just like they did to England :>. But the difference between the two is losing when you're so much closer to your goal if you know what I mean :)

Woah...... I thought the World Cup Qualifier of the US vs Barbados 7-0 win was more enjoyable than the Turks lucky goals for a victory =P!

you know what is common in lucky goals, offside goals that are given, 40 yard goals, free kick goals, penalty kick goals?

they all count as 1 GOAL.

first and third goals were masterpieces and third goal was way better than sneijder's goal against france. just watch the curve on nihats strike.

second goal might seem as a mistake by cech but most strikes would not follow the ball after cech had reached for it. but what did nihat do as top class strikers do? FOLLOWED the ball.

second goal might seem as a mistake by cech but most strikes would not follow the ball after cech had reached for it. but what did nihat do as top class strikers do? FOLLOWED the ball.

What??? You must be kidding or totally have a blind eye for any other teams

Awesome. :D

Do you bet Alfista, have you put money on Turkey?

i put money on each game cause its more profitable.

i put money on turkey and i advise you guys too.

and most probably WC 2010 as well.

pfff hahahahaha, thats rich.

Turkey its not even half the team Argentina its. :p

Nice sig, I'm going to laugh when Croatia defeats Turkey just like they did to England :>. But the difference between the two is losing when you're so much closer to your goal if you know what I mean :)

i am glad u are thinking that croatia will beat turkey as i am sure u thought czech republic would beat turkey too. I am sure you will be dissapointed on friday as i will be reminding you of this post when the game is over.

I am sorry that i will see you sad once more after the croatia game.

Even the croatia manager was saying this earlier.

It will be an interesting match against croatia and czech republic.

do you know that panic he is in right now?

I'll fix it for you

:)

Agreed. Messi, C. Ronaldo and Dos Santos are the future of soccer.

I recognize Turkey's great affort so far, but saying it will win the WC its delussional at best.

I'll fix it for you

World Cup 2002 said otherwise.

also turkey was terrible between 2002 and 2007. but now we are so good that argentina would never stand a chance against turkey.

Argentina and Brazil. two teams that do not play by heart. stars always let you down. Remember when real madrid was los galacticos? they earned NOTHING.

anyway.

turkey would crash argentina. but thats not todays conversation. we will talk about this in 2 years.

:)

i am glad u are thinking that croatia will beat turkey as i am sure u thought czech republic would beat turkey too. I am sure you will be dissapointed on friday as i will be reminding you of this post when the game is over.

I am sorry that i will see you sad once more after the croatia game.

Even the croatia manager was saying this earlier.

It will be an interesting match against croatia and czech republic.

do you know that panic he is in right now?

I doubt it. I also doubt any team in the tournament would rather play turkey than checz republic. to you that might seem so but as common sense, common.....

Agreed. Messi, C. Ronaldo and Dos Santos are the future of soccer.

I recognize Turkey's great affort so far, but saying it will win the WC its delussional at best.

yes i agree. future of soccer as INDIVIDUALS. individuals never give you silverware on european cups or world cups.

you get it by teamplay.

I will not comment again turkey and world cup because i will be seeing you about it in 2 years.

you get it by teamplay.

I agree, but you are talking like teams like Argentina or Portugal dont have a strong teamplay.

I doubt it. I also doubt any team in the tournament would rather play turkey than checz republic. to you that might seem so but as common sense, common.....

oh trust me he is in panic my friend.

do you know how it would feel like saying to your NATION that we will face against czech republic it will be a good game.?

well you turn out to be someone whom does not know anything about football because well they wil be facing against US.. against TURKEY.

his whole plans have changed now. Anyway. bilic is 39 years old. what would he know about coaching anyway. he was a good player though.

Also Modric signed for tottenham for 14 mil euros.

Newcastle offered 11 million pound to galatasaray for arda turan but gala refused it... cause he is 5 times the player modric is.

I agree, but you are talking like teams like Argentina or Portugal dont have a strong teamplay.

Holland.

Portugal.

Turkey

the only 3 teams that has teamplay in the tournament.

Holland is the strongest opponent for turkey but holland could not beat turkey in the last 4 games in the last 8 years. turkey will beat holland

also portugal would not be able to beat turkey again and win the tournament because they have a clown named cristiano ronaldo. Clowns take you to better stages but would not make you win the cup.

also portugal would not be able to beat turkey again and win the tournament because they have a clown named cristiano ronaldo. Clowns take you to better stages but would not make you win the cup.

Right and man u didn't win the EPL or CL?.... get real dude.

Edit: and I am a dire Chelsea fan, but saying Ronaldo didn't help them win two titles in 1 season is hilarious.

christiano ronaldo ALWAYS scored against average to lesser clubs.

the goal he scored to chelsea in CL final was his FIRST GOAL ever against chelsea. and i cant remember him scoring against arsenal or liverpool more than once.

he is a great player for good to mediocre games. he is not the player for TOP games and ewveryone saw it in eht CL final.

He missed a penalty kick and he missed another penalty kick in the semi finals of CL and played terribly.

team play was succes for MAN UTD's glory this year and also of course ronaldo's goals against mediocre premiership teams.

so as i said. the CLOWN a.k.a. ronaldo just brought them to somehwere but it was not HIM whom gave the glory to man utd. same will happen with portugal.

the guy doesn't know what he's talking about. he loves turkey with all his heart, and that's about it. Croatia has only been on the international footbal scene since 92, and they're ranked 15th.....

Turkey has been there for how many years now? And their best finish was in 2002, finishing 3rd? by now if they're so good, they should have won some world cups or european cups.

christiano ronaldo ALWAYS scored against average to lesser clubs.

the goal he scored to chelsea in CL final was his FIRST GOAL ever against chelsea. and i cant remember him scoring against arsenal or liverpool more than once.

he is a great player for good to mediocre games. he is not the player for TOP games and ewveryone saw it in eht CL final.

He missed a penalty kick and he missed another penalty kick in the semi finals of CL and played terribly.

team play was succes for MAN UTD's glory this year and also of course ronaldo's goals against mediocre premiership teams.

so as i said. the CLOWN a.k.a. ronaldo just brought them to somehwere but it was not HIM whom gave the glory to man utd. same will happen with portugal.

so if turkey has such amazing team play, how come the only name I saw you type in this forum is arda turan? :laugh:

well to speak is silver, but silence is gold worth... I'd rather hope for the best, but expect the worst. Easier on your nerves :)

Turkey played brilliant late in the 2nd half, and I think it was one of the best endings I've ever seen in a football match. I'm waiting patiently for Italy vs. France and hopefully Romania loses. I'd hate to see the champions take a early exit out of Euro 2008.

Forza Italia! :D

I tip my hat off to Turkey too. That was one of the best finishes to a game I have seen in quite some time. I thought Turkey was out for sure after being down 2-0 and they just came right back.

Can anyone explain what happened to the Czech's in those last 15 minutes? Petr Cech wasn't his regular self and the defense was caught so off guard in the third goal that I could've robbed a bank without them knowing.

I still do not change my view on Turkey; I don't see them winning this tournament, at least not this year.