Euro 2008

What a game. Wow, I'm speechless.

Sneijder has been man of the tournament I feel so far.

I have to disagree, David Villa has been sublime. Let's hope he comes to England over the summer.

I gotta give credit to Turkey, even when it looked like they had lost the match - they kept trying and it paid off eventually- simply superb second half!!

and i loved the red cards and yellow cards left right and centre!! :p

Pretty bland game for Portugal... this one was just to pass the time. Good for Swirtzerland, at least they won one.

And what about that Turkey!!??? Congratulations!!

P.S.: oh, and expect some more ridiculous comments by Alfista...

I'm just waiting for Alfista to come along and run his mouth now :laugh:
That's why I'm refreshing this topic XD

edit; will be interesting to see Turkey - Croatia.

I must say though, I honestly think that neither Turkey nor the Czech rep. played good football tonight - well... czech rep. better than turkey, but they won with their will and hearts, have to give them credit for that.

The guy deserves it. We nearly went crazy after the red card. Ghaaah..Still jumping up and down! :D

well he knows something about football because england is a serious underperformer when it comes to international stage. It makes me very proud to be from and cheering for croatia as they were the one to throw england out of the tournament even though that particular game didn't mean anything to croatia.

While I agree that they are underperformers, his saying that the only good players in the BPL are foreign players is just a load.

As far as the Turkey game goes, it's a perfect example of just plain old work rate winning a game. The Czechs shut down with a 2-0 lead, and Turkey just pushed on. Good game to Turkey.

What a game. Wow, I'm speechless.

I have to disagree, David Villa has been sublime. Let's hope he comes to England over the summer.

Villa had a great first game, but he was largely ineffectual yesterday. He had the flash when he got the goal, but was not a factor for the vast majority of that game.

Well, after tonight, I have faith that we have what it takes to Croatia. By far our team is the youngest and least experienced but also the only team who came back from defeat to win two times. Nevertheless, our second goalkeeper is pretty good as well.

And this was by far the most exciting game in Euro 2008 in only ten minutes.