Euro 2008

Superb match- best ive seen in ages.

If Holland play every match like this then they will definately have a really good chance of winning this tournament!

and that again proves that every prediction before not every team has played is absolutely useless. ;) but fun.

i mean... who wouldve expect holland to be first of that (supposedly) hell of a group?!

Superb match- best ive seen in ages.

If Holland play every match like this then they will definately have a really good chance of winning this tournament!

+1

I agree!

O M G.

1. We won?!

2. We won 3-0!?

3. We might actually progress to the next round... maybe even further?

Didn't expect this at all, great match, which in spite of the first 15 minutes, kind of obliterated everything Italy was supposed to be.

I'm supporting Portugal.

I think the final will be Portugal Vs. Spain, because all of the other teams have mostly out of form players, unlike Portugal with; Ronaldo, Nani etc. and Spain with one of the best goal scorers in the Premier league, Torres.

I think Germany could do well if they sort out there defence for Long balls Poland proved that, saying that there passing was awful the other day!

the german broadcasters offer live streams on their websites. so yes, i guess there are some streams avalible.

and that again proves that every prediction before not every team has played is absolutely useless. ;) but fun.

i mean... who wouldve expect holland to be first of that (supposedly) hell of a group?!

My predictions were terrible! :(

i cant believe how horrible italy played. unbelievable. definitely going to become an interesting group, especially after the games on friday

i cant believe how horrible italy played. unbelievable. definitely going to become an interesting group, especially after the games on friday

Yes. They played really poor football and the lack of experience in defending showed. They need to now beat Romania...but Romania are looking good!

thats right. but lehmann wasnt that good either the last few weeks. he wasnt the first 20 minutes but he really grew on the game.

the german team really doesnt have the good players, i suppose. at least not if you look at them seperately. look at podolski. he sucks in bayern but he is one if not the best player in the DFB-team... or klose. or schweinsteiger. or metzelder... but as a team, they just work very well. =) i think we really might have some good chances this year.

funny thing, i dont know if youve seen that: podolski almost forgot his trophy for the best player of the game after the press conference. gotta love his team spirit. he didnt care at all. "we were quite good". =)

Come to my arms brother! :hug_guy:

Germany all the way!