Euro 2008

its pouring down with rain!!! its gonna be ultra hard to score!! :o

Yeah the puddles out there are insane!

That goal was crazy the ball just stopped :p

Edited by Damien

Well after seeing that BBC replay at half time I'm convinced the Swiss goal was offside. The eventual scorer was ahead of the ball (well, his leg was - which counts!) when the ball was played to him with only one defender ahead of play.

That's offside.

This is brilliant stuff! But I do think that the pitch needs watering at half time! :laugh:

Because beating Switzerland is equal to beating Portugal, Netherlands, Germany or any other major team?

Indeed. Turkey played a horrible game of football. So did Swiss though. If Turkey wins the cup, I'll bite my balls off. :laugh:

Because beating Switzerland is equal to beating Portugal, Netherlands, Germany or any other major team?

He's probably from Turkey so let him off he's supporting his home nation

He's probably from Turkey so let him off he's supporting his home nation

So he should be let off because he is supporting his home team?

So he should be let off because he is supporting his home team?

He's just passionate he says Turkey to win because he's Turkish and is happy after the team was 1-0 down and won 2-1 tho logic tells you theres a long way to go.

Why is everbody so crazy about winning or losing? These cups are just fun. I support Turkey, Germany and Croatia. Any of them winning the cup is good. :p

And our teams are pretty abnormal, if they can get out of this group, they will have a good chance.

Well

4 years ago greece won it

now its Turkey's turn.

no chance to portugal, netherlands, germany or spain

portugal can beat us in the group stage but they would stand no chance if we were to meet up with them in the final again.

Servet can stop the entire Portugal attacking force if he can recover from full injury

tell me one single team who came from 1 goal down and won the game 2-1 in euro 2008..

name 1 team if u can.

He's just passionate he says Turkey to win because he's Turkish and is happy after the team was 1-0 down and won 2-1 tho logic tells you theres a long way to go.

Come on ENGLAND!!!

Oh, wait...

:p

if Turkey can not win the cup

i will open a thread here saying I AM A ****** and make a poll about it.

Do you believe i am ****** or not..

i am so sure turkey will win the cup.

also i wish england was in the tournament too..

so we could beat england as well...

:(

Well

4 years ago greece won it

now its Turkey's turn.

no chance to portugal, netherlands, germany or spain

portugal can beat us in the group stage but they would stand no chance if we were to meet up with them in the final again.

Servet can stop the entire Portugal attacking force if he can recover from full injury

tell me one single team who came from 1 goal down and won the game 2-1 in euro 2008..

name 1 team if u can.

Relax there pal, Servet isn't Jesus therefore he will not be able to hold off a whole team of players.

You are way too confident for your own good. You still have Sunday to play.

Besides, if Portugal was lucky the first game, they would have won 5-0, considering they hit the post 3 times.

czech republic is NOT the team they used to be

easy win for Turkey i am sure of it.

they just got modric and forget the rest of the team.

Why is that? If Portugal can win 2-0 the first time, they can probably win again.

Turkey is not the team they were in 2002 when they finished 3rd either. That Turkish team was much better than this one. This Turkish team has no chance to get past the quarter finals, considering they will face either Germany or Croatia.

We didn't play well today, not as well as against Turkey, these were way stronger too... though I guess we were lucky... I hope they play better next time.

well portugal beat as 2-0 because we were nervous as it was the first game.

but now we have the confidence.

and therefore if we meet up with portugal again that is considering if they can qualify to the finals to be our oponnent than we can easily beat them this time.

i agree turkey is not the team they used to be in 2002...

but

we are on the verge of being even a better team.

if croatia comes up against us we can beat them with 8 peopel

and if germany will be our oponnent than i am sure we can beat them by a goal difference.