Euro 2008

I doubt Croatia can score a single goal against Germany... Our last 3 matches were crap, we barely managed to beat Moldova (1-0), had a draw against Hungary (1-1) and won only due to a penalty against Austria. :/

Strikers haven't scored since the match at Wembley, and that was in 2007 by a currently injured player. :/

Score is 1 - 0 for Croatia at half time

haahhaahah

Germany is being SLAUGHTERED....

Where is Podolski?

where is Klose?

Where is Gomez?

Where the hell is Ballack?

+1

2-0 as of right now.

lol the ref has gone Red and Yellow card frenzy!!!

that was funny.. he gave those cards with such enthusiasm

game over, 2-1

that was funny.. he gave those cards with such enthusiasm

game over, 2-1

indeed...

and that red card was a HELL of overreaction...

Glassed Silver:mac

Well, this complicates Portugal's future games... By finishing first in the A group, we are going to play with the second in the B group. If Germany ends up being second, we'll be playing them on the quarter finals... And that is gonna be a terribly difficult one.

Well, this complicates Portugal's future games... By finishing first in the A group, we are going to play with the second in the B group. If Germany ends up being second, we'll be playing them on the quarter finals... And that is gonna be a terribly difficult one.

Indeed...

I'd rather play Croatia than Germany, too.

That result is not representing the potential of Germany AT ALL.

We played horribly for our standards...

Let's hope Austria does both of us the favor xD

See you in the semi finale :D

Glassed Silver:mac

we were playing like freaking crap! :(

that was terrible. man... the german team can do so much better... and that red card was so overreacted...

lehmann did some terrible mistakes... and where the heck was klose?

wen can do better, we know that and we will **** austria. no, we will win.

however, it was a bad game, it can only get better.

cheers. im gonna have some beers now. or more...

Schade Deutschland. I laughed my ass off during that game. It's because I'm Dutch, we've got history. :p

No but seriously. That was some terrible play from Germany. I expected that last goal by Germany, just because it's Germany. They always score one or two times in the last few minutes.

Awful behaviour from Schweinsteiger though. That was uncalled for. If you lose, you lose.. no need to force a red card.

I'm afraid the Germans will get better though.

Epic fail by the German team. Where was the defense? What the hell was Lehmann doing? Argh!

The red card was a bit much.

Anyway, we'll win against the ?sis. No doubt.

I'm getting addicted to soccer, too bad I don't have a team to give my support to. :-(

off-topic: what the hell does off-side means? the explanations I've read are not too clear. Can anyone explain it in the easiest way possible/

I couldn't disagree more. The red card was totally in line with the way they want the game played. You cannot raises your hands to another player. He turned right around and shoved the Croatian right back down to the ground. Completely warranted, as far as the rules go.

Man, Austria deserves to win. The first 20 minutes were epic. Such good play. And then some bad luck later on, and the whole first half goes down the drain.

Let's see what they have up their sleeves for the second half.

I couldn't disagree more. The red card was totally in line with the way they want the game played. You cannot raises your hands to another player. He turned right around and shoved the Croatian right back down to the ground. Completely warranted, as far as the rules go.

+1

I'm getting addicted to soccer, too bad I don't have a team to give my support to. :-(

Go for the Netherlands. ;) :p