Euro 2008

Omg, we could have tottaly made it! Can we have a IRC chat or something, I don't like flooding this thread.

Ouch that hurt both players!!

That staple gun has to hurt

Rappy, u have time to watch the game, post and change you sig and av????

concentrate in the game !!!

I have many talents plus I have the telly behind my laptop so I can see whats happening!

What a game so far. I haven't seen Turkey play this well literally all tournament, besides the last 15 minutes against Czech Republic.

They definitely deserve to be on top right now.

This is a good game, although Turkey started awesome and still are playing well Germany are beginning to find their way through.

And these are only Turkey's subs..:p

Crazy game..can go both ways..though i wish it goes in favour of us.

Wow, This is such a crazy game, sometimes I just want to close my eyes and look away when Germany has the ball.

Everyone is waiting for this game, Turkey has to win.

Holly crap, What team was that Nike soccer commerical?

This game could go either way I feel.

No, don't say that, it's going in Turkeys way, Turkey is going to win! Plus Germans don't need to win as much as Turkey does.

No, don't say that, it's going in Turkeys way, Turkey is going to win! Plus Germans don't need to win as much as Turkey does.

Turkey I think will have the more chances!

God I am at work, and reduced to following some live blog for updates...are there any live video streams? I want Turkey to win, just because the last few games with them have been great...

God I am at work, and reduced to following some live blog for updates...are there any live video streams? I want Turkey to win, just because the last few games with them have been great...

ESPN Live, it's free only if you have SBC Yahoo, or Verizon. But then again try it.

errrr, ESPN is having "technical difficulties"