Euro 2008

this is really unfaire!!!!! Germany did nothing (but scoring 3 goals) to win the game, Turkey played very well knowing that it has many missing important players,

thats all they need to do to win the game.

Such a shame, Germany won! wow

Turkey is still the best team tho. Look at how they played They played really good.

They were the best team in this game, no doubt. But I guess their luck ran out because they were mediocre in all their other games.

Shame they lost though. Those subs played very well and with heart.

Well, Germany won, Turkey played better, but at the end of the day the amount of goals you score counts... and I must admit, I'm glad Germany won... these past few days/weeks I have come to dislike Turkey, if you get what I mean...

I can't believe Geoff Hurst's prediction for Euro 2008 is still possible! If Germany are this lucky in the final, they'll win the tournament for sure.

BTW, my prediction for the second Semi-Final is Spain to win. Russia's luck is gonna run out.

Well, Germany won, Turkey played better, but at the end of the day the amount of goals you score counts... and I must admit, I'm glad Germany won... these past few days/weeks I have come to dislike Turkey, if you get what I mean...

I'm with you there. Alfista has given nothing but a bad reputation for Turkey and its people.

WOOT GERMANY. Now all we need is spain vs germany...

I beg to differ. Russia hasn't had and hasn't need any luck. They outclassed and outplayed the Dutch and did the same against the Swede's and against the Greeks.

I believe they will do the same tomorrow and walk out of Euro 2008 with the trophy.

Well played. The most colorful team in the tournament was ours. I believe our matches will be remembered for such a long time along with the final.

BTW, my prediction for the second Semi-Final is Spain to win. Russia's luck is gonna run out.

Russia doesn't have luck, it has raw talent and that talent is going to take Russia all the way to winning the Euro!

football won :)

you should be kidding, ain't you? all the football that i saw was made by Turkish, Germany just scored the goals

as somebody said "football is a game that English invented and where German always win"

this is really unfaire!!!!! Germany did nothing (but scoring 3 goals) to win the game, Turkey played very well knowing that it has many missing important players,

Just like the Italians, Germany are one of those great teams that can play like crap and still win. That's what makes them such a good team.

I can't believe Geoff Hurst's prediction for Euro 2008 is still possible! If Germany are this lucky in the final, they'll win the tournament for sure.

Russia's luck? Have you even been watching the tournament? They have busted their asses to get to where they are. Including outplaying a Dutch team that was favored to win it all.

you should be kidding, ain't you? all the football that i saw was made by Turkish, Germany just scored the goals

as somebody said "football is a game that English invented and where German always win"

Over here in the Netherlands it's the same "...German always win in the last 5 minutes" - up until now though Turkey was using the same "tactic"... Our reporter said accordingly: "This time Germany is the most German..." which gave me a good chuckle

I guess they just scored 3 goals by magically putting the ball in the net then?

I had expected Germany to win. But after today's display, after outclassing germany and again coming back from 2-1 to make it 2-2... we lost.

I am way proud of the team. Turkey still managed to put their heart after 2-1 and score.

Our future is great.

by the way l3thal no i did not ram the sattellites.. In turkey sometimes the tv signal was also gone. The problem was in switzerland.

No excuses here. Although i wish we had a defender playing instead of mehmet topal in the defence.. cause he is a midfielder and he played bad in the defence.

game's over.

This is football. No matter how you outclass a team, the amount of goals count. It is not a question of deserve or not deserve.. Good job Germany.

I love you TURKEY..

forever.

I believe people will remember Turkey very well in euro 2008.