Euro 2008

It was strange we were getting the audio before the visual so the goal went in before I saw it...I smell conspiracy! :p

Alfista has been banned, but registered again.

People WHOM do not understand football do not respond to me...

Turkey WILL win this cup.

MARK

MY

WORDS

and when i say something in this forum. RESPECT it. because i am talking with my brain and heart...

TURKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Oh dear :laugh:

Credit to Turkey though, they played very well tonight, but their immense pot of luck just ran out.

don't talk about conspiracy, or else Alfista will come back with the Platini's antiturkish plans!!!!

He was on the phone for most of the match! :iiam:

A decent game (minus the blasted technical faults), definitely was in Turkey's favour but it wasn't to be - I hope Russia win now.

Radish?

oh well - I hope moderators catch on to this and act accordingly.

Back on topic for me; I hope tomorrow will be a great match - both teams are offensive and I'd really like to see Torres do well! I'm not really rooting for anyone though... Russia has Hiddink, which is the closest thing to the Netherlands still being in the race.. and Spain has a lot of my favorite players ...

A decent game (minus the blasted technical faults), definitely was in Turkey's favour but it wasn't to be - I hope Russia win now.

Radish?

I agree, it was a really good entertaining game. It had the typical massive climax that every game in Euro 2008 seems to have (well, mostly with Turkey). It is ironic that the time Turkey deserve to go through, they fail to do so.

I honestly think that the winner of the Spain v Russia match will go on to win the cup. Russia for me have an excellent chance against Spain even though they got hammered by them in the group stages, I just fancy the nerves to kick in on Spain's part (although hopefully they won't as I would love Spain to win it).

wow what a match!

seriously turkey played awesome in every match they played in. before i was like meh... turkey is just some crap team.. who cares about them. but that opinion quickly changed when i actually watched the euro cup this year. seriously, they can play some good soccer!

oh well - I hope moderators catch on to this and act accordingly.

Thread Cleaned

Hopefully this thread is a tish nicer though now and everyone can just enjoy the sport.

/me walks away muttering about a million dup accounts today :no:

Edited by Triliaeris

Oh man I wanted Turkey to win because they really played out their hearts today !

Oh well, I guess the word is Football.

Ahh I am genuinely disappointed at tonight's result :(

Turkey played with every inch of heart and Germany did not play their best at all :no:

Triliaeris <3

I wonder what the fate of Lehman will be (after Euro2008)... he outright sucked today. I believe Semih is a great striker, but that 2-2 should've been a goalkeepers ball, no matter how good the forward.

I just hope Akinfeev doesn't do the same tomorrow... One way Spain could score more easily is through the air, he's not too good at that (probably because he is smaller than most goalkeepers? lack of experience?)

Yeah thats right, Turkey played their best, while Germany played like ****.

Germany doesn't deserve to win. Turkey should have taken the game home.

Wow Big disappointments.

so we are talking about football again? maybe i should report back.

what a disappointing game.

germany really didnt deserve to win.

turkeys game was so full of heart while our men just stood there like 16 year old boys at their first time in a freaking nightclub...

but well, thats football, its not always the one who deserves it the most, there is a lot of luck in there too. we all know that from the worldcup finals or the semi finals...

however, we are in the finals now and i really hope russia will win against spain, id really like to see our boys get screwed by a young, great, fast and just... good team.

...or we get back to our level and fight like against portugal or argentina.

sure gonna be an interesting game on sunday.

cheers all, im not really in the mood for celebrating, the game was just not good enough, so ill head to my bed.