Neowin Digital Gallery

Just starting out in Photography, any tips would be greatly appreciated. :happy:

Tip: Set your 350D in "P" mode or "Av", and start playing with settings and check the result :)

same ol ****... new location :p

2708216085_c9faa70564.jpg2709030858_ece804eff6.jpg

2709026792_9ddab8fb28.jpg

2708207459_85370f1665.jpg

2709024724_a737cdf124.jpg2708206409_d097897f4f.jpg

that last pic was quite a save.. the original was a mess, but i really loved the look of the tree.

Tip: Set your 350D in "P" mode or "Av", and start playing with settings and check the result :)

Will try that later today, sound's fun! :)

same ol ****... new location :p

<Snipped>

that last pic was quite a save.. the original was a mess, but i really loved the look of the tree.

Amazing shots! How did you get that effect with your photos?

Wow just been looking through the photos on here and some are really amazing. I have a Sony Cybershot T200 and Id love to get more out of it than I do. Most of the time its just on auto. Any helpful hints would be greatly appriciated. Thanks Guys!

Amazing shots! How did you get that effect with your photos?

thanks. Photoshop for most of the editing and then i use lightroom. I have a custom lightroom filter i use for the look.

thanks. Photoshop for most of the editing and then i use lightroom. I have a custom lightroom filter i use for the look.

Would you be inclined to share that custom Adobe Lightroom filter of yours? It'd be greatly appreciated. Then again, I guess it's like revealing a trade secret. I'm expecting a "no" but there's no harm in trying. :p

i don't mind at all... if it helps you learn how i did things etc... i'd love to help. However all i ask is that you you're going to post pics, just change it up a bit, even just a little bit so it doesn't look EXACT. PM me you're email and i'll send it.

timessquarere.jpg

Just editing some pictures from when I went to New York. I figured I'd try a new look to the photo, I think it kind of worked out here. However, I know i can crop this image to make it better, but I just cant visualize it..any ideas where to crop?

Great comparison shot of the fence!

What can I say they guy fixed the fence after the first shot and then I forgot exactly where I took the first picture from, By the time I went to the site damn fog came in.

o0moonman0o: Real shame you are so far away. I adore your style - and am looking for a decent wedding photographer. All I have seen here in the UK are SO cliche!