Trophy Support List (Burnout Paradise Patch!)

This "Trophy" thing is such a mess. They should of planned this out from the beginning, rather then stepping to the microphone and announcing that they will not copy Microsoft game score system, but only to later on find out that it was a mistake, and try to incorporate this into games that have been released for awhile, and that people have already BEAT. Most people do not want to go re-visit a game for a second or third time.

It's sad to see such a mess, and but one can only hope they don't drop this and pretend nothing ever happened like they did with the backwards compatibility.

I played this game 3 times to get all the medals last year and I'm glad I have an excuse to play it again. I think the game is worth playing from the beginning to get the trophies.

I played this game 3 times to get all the medals last year and I'm glad I have an excuse to play it again. I think the game is worth playing from the beginning to get the trophies.

I agree with you. I deleted my savegames and started from scratch last night and it made me realise once again what a brilliant game uncharted is. I'm really glad that I have another excuse to play it again.

warhawk trophy patch, plus in-game music coming august 27th:

Did you hear that? That's the sound of you unlocking another Trophy. With PixelJunk Eden and Uncharted's recent patch, Trophies have been on the minds of PlayStation fans everywhere. Well, here's some more good news: popular online multiplayer game, Warhawk, will be sporting Trophies by the end of this month. SCEE reports that patch 1.5 will release on August 27th (we're assuming a global release, a la Uncharted).

There will be over 50 Trophies to collect, depending on the number of expansion packs you have installed with the game. Hopefully, Dylan Jobe is keeping his word about the Platinum Trophy: you should be able to get it without having any of the expansions.

Also, SCEE reports that the game will get in-game music support with this update as well. That's an impressive patch, no? See details on the various Trophies and features here.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/08/05/first-...e-on-august-27/

http://uk.playstation.com/games-media/news...ils-of-Warhawk/

just uncharted from the platinum range getting trophy support? i had read they all were

They did all, he is just saying that he bought the Platinum version.

Awesome!

Can't wait for them to come out too, I'm sure it will bring a lot of people back to Warhawk, I know it will for me.

Buzz! Quiz TV Patched

Some people are reporting that the Buzz! Quiz TV patch which incorporates trophies into the game has been released. As with most other PS3 games, it should prompt you to update when you start the game up. Happy trophy farming!

Update: The kind member Roxas at NeoGAF has posted the full list of trophies here, but we’ll quote him anyway:

Bronze

• Sofa Subjugator Bronze: Win 5 Sofa vs Sofa games

• The Barnard Award Bronze: Score over 1500 points in Single player

• Lonesome and Loving it Bronze: Play 5 single player games

• MyBuzz Enthusiast Bronze: Play 1 MyBuzz game

• Sofa Surfer Bronze: Play 1 Sofa vs Sofa game

• Socialite Bronze: Play 5 Multiplayer games

Silver

• Sofa Subjugator Silver: Win 20 Sofa vs Sofa games

• The Barnard Award Silver: Score over 3000 points on single player

• Lonesome and Loving it Silver: Play 20 single player games

• MyBuzz Enthusiast Silver: Play 20 MyBuzz games

• Sofa Surfer Silver: Play 15 Sofa vs Sofa games

• Socialite Silver: Play 20 multiplayer games

Gold

• Sofa Subjugator Gold: Win 50 sofa vs sofa games

• The Barnard Award Gold: Score 5000 points in single player

• Lonesome and Loving it Gold: Play 50 single player games

• MyBuzz Enthusiast Gold: Play 50 MyBuzz games

• Sofa Surfer Gold: Play 40 Sofa vs Sofa games

• Socialite Gold: Play 50 multiplayer games

Hidden/Secret Trophies

There are
hidden trophies:

• He’s on Fire! (Silver): Correctly answer 10 questions in a row

• ???

• ???

• ???

• ???

• ???

Platinum

• Buzz’s Best New Friend: Grab all the other trophies

TheSixthAxis

For those that have the game can now enjoy the pleasure of more trophies. :D

Rock Band 2 Trophies

Skill based

? Solid Gold, Baby! ? Gold star any song

? Flawless Fretwork ? 100% a song on Expert guitar

? Flawless Drumming ? 100% a song on Expert drums

? Flawless Singing ? 100% a song on Expert vocals

? Flawless Grrove ? 100% a song on Expert bass only using up-strums

? Flawless Guitar Solo ? 100% a guitar solo using on the solo buttons

? The Bachman-Turner Award ? Maintain deployed overdrive for 90 seconds

? Million Point Club ? Earn more than 1,000,000 points in a single song

? Bragging Rights ? Defeat a player in either Score Duel or Tug Of War

? Comeback Kid ? Defeat the last player that beat you in either Score Duel or Tug Of War

? Band Savior ? Be a savior 3 times during one song

? Hello Cleveland! ? DepBand World Tour mode in a single song

Band World Tour mode

? Got Wheels ? Won a van in World Tour

? Open Road ? Won a bus in World Tour

? Jet Setter ? Won a jet in World Tour

? Worldwide Sensation ? Gain the ability to play around the world

? West Coast Performer ? Played a set on the west coast of North America

? God Save The Band ? Played a set in the United Kingdom

? Heartland Performer ? Played a set in Middle America

? Western Europe Performer ? Played a set in Western Europe

? East Coast Performer ? Played a set on the east coast of North America

? Eastern European Performer ? Played a set in Eastern Europe

? Road Dog ? Played in every venue in the world

? One Million Fans ? Reached 1,000,000 fans in Band World ToExploration based ? Secret trophy

? Secret trophy

? Secret trophy

? Secret trophy

Exploration based

? Clothes To The Edge ? Buy over $100,000 worth of clothes

? Needs More Umlauts! ? Made a band logo

? The San Dimas 4th Annual Award ? Competed in a battle Tour Challengeu're Hired! ? Hired a staff member

? You Killed The Radio Star ? Made a music video

Tour Challenge

? Along For The Ride ? Beat an instrument-specific challenge while playing another instrument

? Challenge Novice ? Complete 25 Challenges on Medium Difficulty, or 10 Challenges on Hard Difficulty, or 5 Challenges on Expert Difficulty

? Challenge Master ? Complete 25 Challenges on Hard Difficuly, or 10 Challenges on Expert Difficulty

? Challenge Savant ? Complete 25 Challenges on Expert Difficulty

? The Final Countdown ? Unlock an impossible challenge

? Stage Igniters ? Beat the impossible band challenge

? Lord Of The Strings ? Beat the impossible guitar challenge

? AN-I-MAL!!! ? Beat the impossible drum challenge

? Virtuoso ? Beat the impossible vocal cha

Drum Trainersassin ? Beat the impossible Bass challenge

? Buy A Real Instrument Already! ? Beat an impossible challenge on Expert difficulty

Drum Trainer

? Beat It! ? Complete all beats at 60BPM or higher, or half of the beats at 140BPM or higher

? The Beat Goes On ? Complete all beats at 100BPM or higher, or half of the beats at 180BPM or higher

? Fill Me In ? Complete all fills at 60BPM or higher, or half of the fills at 140BPM or higher

? Fill Legend ? Complete all fills at 100BPM or higher, or half of the fills at 180BPM or higher

IGN

Kotaku

Bronze Trophies

• Secret Anti-Camper -- Kill an enemy in a Missile or Flak Turret after that enemy has achieved at least five kills in that type of turret.
  • Secret Daredevil -- Get 100 feet off the ground in a ground vehicle. Does not count if the vehicle is being carried by a Dropship.
  • Secret Hit List -- Kill every member of the opposing team at least once during a round.
  • Secret Minesweeper -- Get killed by Proximity Mines five times in a single round.
  • Secret Reckless -- Pilot Commit suicide in a Warhawk by running into your own Aerial Mine.
  • Secret Vengeance -- Kill an enemy within 60 seconds of that enemy killing you.
  • Secret What's That Green Line? -- Get killed by a Binoculars strike while piloting an aircraft.
  • Anti-Air Ninja -- Shoot down a Warhawk with any infantry weapon other than a Rocket Launcher.
  • Bandit Award -- Earn all in-game badges at Bandit level.
  • Chief Sergeant -- Achieve a rank of Chief Sergeant.
  • Collector -- Capture four cores at once in Collection mode.
  • Combat Driver -- Complete Vehicle Combat Training.
  • Cowboy -- Play a perfect Team Deathmatch (top player, no deaths).
  • Dead-Eye -- Achieve a sniper kill from more than 2,500 feet away.
  • Dumbfire -- Destroy an enemy aircraft with a dumbfired Swarm or Homing Missile.
  • Emergency Evasion -- Break at least 6 simultaneous missile locks using Chaff.
  • Enlistee -- Join a clan.
  • Ground Pounder -- Complete Ground Combat Training.
  • Hat Trick -- Get three flag captures in a single round of CTF.
  • How Did You Do That? -- Destroy an enemy aircraft with a Cluster Bomb.
  • Invincible -- While on foot, take at least 250 damage within 10 seconds without dying.
  • Irony -- Kill an enemy with his own Proximity Mine.
  • Lone Wolf -- Play a perfect Deathmatch (top player, no deaths).
  • One In A Million -- Shoot down an enemy aircraft using the tank's main cannon.
  • Overkill -- Destroy an enemy aircraft with a volley of 8 Swarm Missiles.
  • Pilot's License -- Complete Warhawk Combat Training.
  • Recognition of Merit -- Earn any five in-game medals
  • Remote Pilot -- Destroy an enemy aircraft with a TOW Missile.
  • Resourceful Driver -- Achieve a road kill and a .50 cal kill using the same 4x4, without dismounting.
  • Rivalry -- Win a clan match (red server) as either clan leader or a regular member.
  • Saboteur -- Destroy an enemy vehicle with the Field Wrench.
  • Survivalist -- Survive for one minute as the hero in Hero mode.
  • Tail Shaker -- Destroy an enemy aircraft with an Aerial Mine within 5 seconds of deploying it.
  • Taxi Driver -- Help a teammate capture the flag (in CTF) or cogs (in Collection) by transporting him back to the base, using any vehicle.
  • Warlord -- Create a clan and get nine other members to join. (Awarded at ten members while you are the clan leader.)
  • World Victory -- Control all capturable bases in a Zones match, and reduce the enemy's home base to level 1.

Silver Trophies

• Secret Canyon -- Run Using a Warhawk, shoot down an enemy Warhawk in the central gorge in Vaporfield Glacier.
  • Secret King of the Jungle Gym -- Retrieve the Proximity Mines from the top of the dome on the Omega Factory Rumble Dome layout.
  • Secret Safety Violation -- Kill a distant enemy from on top of the salvage crane in Tau Crater.
  • Aerial Ballet -- While flying a jetpack, kill an enemy (who is also flying a jetpack) with any weapon other than the Rocket Launcher.
  • Are You Aim-Botting? -- Snipe an enemy who is flying a jetpack.
  • Behind Enemy Lines -- Drive an APC into the enemy's home base, then have at least one teammate spawn into that APC.
  • Commander -- Achieve a rank of Commander.
  • Decorated Soldier -- Earn any 15 in-game medals.
  • Flying Fortress -- Awarded to the driver and all six passengers of a fully-loaded Dropship.
  • Giant Killer -- Shoot down an enemy Dropship while using a Warhawk.
  • Lt. Colonel -- Achieve a rank of Lt. Colonel.
  • Master Award -- Earn all in-game badges at Master level.
  • Shield Breaker -- Break an enemy E-POD shield using the Lightning Shell.

Gold Trophies

• Bandwidth Donor -- Host a ranked dedicated server for four consecutive hours.
  • Executive Honor -- Earn all in-game medals.
  • General -- Achieve a rank of General.
  • Porcupine -- Destroy an enemy Warhawk with the APC's E-POD shield.
  • Surgical Strike -- Shoot down a Dropship with a Binoculars strike.
  • That Was Some Bug -- Kill an enemy who is flying a jetpack by hitting him with any vehicle or aircraft.
  • Warhawk Award -- Earn all in-game badges at Warhawk level.

Platinum Trophy

• Warhawk Supreme Achievement -- All your base trophies are belong to platinum.

PS3Fanboy

Warhawk trophies are looking mostly impossible, at least for the casual players, lol.

But as can be seen in some of the trophies, there will also be a Jetpack either in the next update or expansion.

• 2 weeks later...
Still waiting on that supposed update to patch GTA4 and MGS4 with trophies.

Can't remember seeing anything about a GTA4 patch, though it was heavily rumoured that mgs4 was going to get one, and even that Trophies were going to be released at the same time as MGS4, pity that didn't happen lol.

Anyway, trophy bits and bobs.

Trophies: PAIN

Here it is folks, the Trophy list for the PSN downloadable PAIN. Expect Trophies to be enabled on September 4th, the same day PAIN Amusement Park will be released. Unfortunately, in a rather distressing move, to get all the Trophies, you must buy extra characters. That's a real shame -- it's a practice we want to discourage.

Bronze Trophies

• 10 Mill Club: Get "PAIN in the Park" and "D-Town Destruction"
  • Harder Dick's Balls: Get all of Dick's Balls in the Block Party Dumpster without resetting
  • D-Town Destruction: Get 10,000,000 score in PAINdemonium and Aftermath
  • Combo Mambo: Get 20x Combo in PAINdemonium, Aftermath, Block Party and Demolition
  • Attention Spam: Get every type of PAIN (Groin, Head, Arm, Hand, Leg, Foot and Body) combo in PAINdemonium, Aftermath, Block Party and Demolition.

Silver Trophies

• Dude Abides: Use "The Dude" to score 50 Strikes in Bowling

Gold Trophies

• Affliction Addiction: Get one billion points

Add-on Character Trophies

• Trill: Get PAINful Tosser Trophy with Scurv Dogg or Hung Lo
  • Grenade-A-Maid: Get Exploded 500 times with any female launchable character.

PS3Fanboy

Trophies: NBA 09 The Inside

We got our hands on an early copy of NBA 09: The Inside and decided to show you what the Trophies for this upcoming PlayStation exclusive are. Enjoy!

Bronze Trophies

• Franchise - Win the NBA FInals: Win the NBA title - any year, any skill setting
  • Quick Play - Defeat 5 NBA Teams - Hall of Fame: Defeat 5 NBA Teams - Hall of Fame skill setting, 5 min + qtrs & no spotting points
  • Mini Games - Rabbit: Win a game - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • Mini Games - Blacktop Golf: Score 70 or less points - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • Mini Games - 1-on-1: Win by 5 points - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • Mini Games - 2-on-2: Win by 5 points - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • Mini Games - 3-on-3: Win by 5 points - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • Mini Games - Own The Court: Win by 8 points - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • Mini Games - 3-Point Shootout: Win by 5 points - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • Mini Games - PlayStation Skills Challenge: Win by 3 seconds - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • NBA Replay: The Season - Complete First Half of Mode: Complete 15 Spotlights - Meet the Challenge - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • Player Progression - Advance 5 to 70+: Advance 5 Progression Players to an Overall Rating of 70+ for each player
  • Online 5 Game Winner - Win 5 online games

Silver Trophies

• The Life - Story #1 Completed: Complete Story #1 - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • The Life - Story #2 Completed: Complete Story #2 - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • The Life - Story #3 Completed: Complete Story #3 - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • Franchise - Win 3 NBA Finals: Win 3 NBA titles - any years, any skill setting
  • Quick Play - Defeat 15 NBA Teams - Hall of Fame: Defeat 15 NBA Teams - Hall of Fame skill setting, 5 min + qtrs & no spotting points
  • NBA Replay: The Season - Complete Entire Mode: Complete all 30 Spotlights - Meet the Challenge - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • Player Progression - Advance 5 to 80+: Advance 5 Progression Players to an Overall Rating of 80+ for each player
  • Online 10 Game Winner - Win 10 online games

Gold Trophies

• The Life - All 3 Stories Completed: Complete all 3 stories - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • Franchise - Complete 20 year Franchise with 5+ NBA Titles: Complete 20 year Franchise with 5+ NBA Titles - any skill setting
  • Quick Play - Defeat 30 NBA Teams - Hall of Fame: Defeat all 30 NBA Teams - Hall of Fame skill setting, 5 min + qtrs & no spotting points
  • NBA Replay: The Season - Complete Entire Mode including all Extra Mile Goals: Complete all 30 Spotlights - Extra Mile - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • Player Progression - Advance 5 to 90+: Advance 5 Progression Players to an Overall Rating of 90+ for each player
  • Online 25 Game Winner - Win 25 online games

Platinum Trophies

• 100% Clear

PS3Fanboy

Also updated first post with some more games and trophy list links.

Next game to get trophies should be Warhawk on the 27th. :D

R* never confirmed it.

Could've sworn somewhere along the line, it was reported that GTA4 would have HOME support, which one would assume meant trophies.

Since I think that the current incarnation of trophies was done to tide over gamers until HOME gets full release, I figured most of the code was already implimented. Part of the reason Uncharted got trophy support is because the devs thought HOME would be out by then or soon after (lulz), so they built in a lot of the code already into the game.

I'm sure, however, that R* North is too tied up in MS's DLC and the PC version of the game to worry about that, but it would be nice somewhere down the line.

I hope no one has any trouble finding a server to play on tonight :laugh:

Too true.

I osted one, and some guy came in randomly, I was going to leave it on for a few hours to get it, lol.

Ended up getting a few trophies off him, then the server died, worked out in the end for me then. :D

A good few of the trophies look easy tog et if you can get some friends in a room with you, if i could get some with a random guy, organising people together would be far easier to collect trophies. :p

• 2 weeks later...
No trophy support for Fallout 3 at launch

Bethesda?s Vice President of Marketing Pete Hines has confirmed that the PlayStation 3 version of Fallout 3 will not include Trophy support when the game hits stores later this year, but did not rule out the possibility of the feature being added at a later date.

"Not at launch," said Hines, during an interview with PSU.com to be published later today.

"It remains to be seen what we do down the road. It wasn't something we were able to incorporate into the game for launch."

With Fallout 3 set to release on October 28 in the U.S., Bethesda will have a few options in terms of additional PlayStation 3 support, as Sony's PlayStation Home service is set to launch around the same time frame.

Stay tuned for our full interview with Hines later today.

PSU.com

Pity really, hopefully if they add trophies it will be sooner rather than later, say when people have already completed a good portion of the open world game.

PAIN Amusement Park delayed, Trophies retooled to be easier

Trophy and PAIN addicts are going to have to wait a little bit longer. The Amusement Park expansion, originally due tomorrow, has been delayed to some time later this month. The reason behind the delay? Well, one part comes from the developers changing Trophy requirements. When the original Trophy list was unveiled, many complained that they were too challenging, and could only be accomplished by those that played the game constantly. "They began to resemble the tedious level grinds in MMOs and not the spoils for being good," the PAIN blog admits. "So we thought rather than making people play PAIN for the trophies, it might be a better idea to let people play PAIN because it's REALLY FUN and let the earned trophies come from that experience."

<GOLD TROPHIESb>

I'm not too worried about Fallout 3 not having trophies at launch. I'm still playing oblivion so I'm sure that if they release trophies somewhere down the line I won't have trouble playing through it 3x more after that. There will also be a ton of titles to play in October/November so for people that live to earn trophies I'm sure they can find something else to play.

For anyone who picked up Warhawk on the 1.5 patch, I created a Neowin Trophy Whorez clan.

(help get me the warlord trophy).

Ok, I'll help, but if were planning to ###### that trophy, we should arrange to do it for each other too. :p

The Clan is called Neowin Whorez Clan? lol

And adding tot hat, I have three accounts My one, and a US and JPN account, could I not use those too to boost up the members. :p

Edited by Corris

For anyone who picked up Warhawk on the 1.5 patch, I created a Neowin Trophy Whorez clan.

(help get me the warlord trophy).

I'll help :)

That trophy is awarded to the all members or only to the one that creates the clan? I read that is to all members but I'm not sure.

I'll help :)

That trophy is awarded to the all members or only to the one that creates the clan? I read that is to all members but I'm not sure.

I thought that was just the drop ship one that was awarded to everyone?

We may have to for each of us.

I have three accounts

CorrisD

CorrisD_US

CorrisD_JPN

So invite all of them and I'll join on each account, I know Kol has two accounts that he plays games with and we have soniqstylz, so that makes 6 accounts we can make a Clan with, the fewer people that help the easier it will be to take it in turns with whatever accoutn we want the tropy on.