Whats your favorite distro of linux?

whats your favorite linux distro  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

nukenorman

whats your favorite distro if other plz post wich one

Inertia

i have yet to find one i like :/

But i havent tried rehdat since version 7, im downloading 8 now, maybe it will win :) , ile coem back and vote when ive played with it

nukenorman

Inertiai when redhat8.1 comes out oficially download that one to and upgrade cause that will have kde3.1 its nice :-)

kjordan2001

What? No Gentoo radio button? :o

mechandler34

vector linux

Mobidem

i like mandrake more, but i gotta use red hat for work, for support puposes.... I am also really grooving on Gentoo (www.gentoo.org)

MulletRobZ

Mandrake 9.0 for now, but that might change once I test Red Hat 8.1, Mandrake 9.1, and Slackware (for the second time) . :)

yzero

i know it's not linux.. but freebsd owns.

zivan56

Debian, to many reasons to list why.

Rev. Otto

This didn't seem like it was going anywhere, but I always have to put a good word in for any Subgenius related product. Praise Slackware and Praise "Bob"!

Give me Slack or kill me!

DarkLordSouron

Lycoris rules :D

rand0m.bullet

I'm still deciding on RedHat or Mandrake, I will have to decide once the next versions are released...

helmers

Yeah, Gentoo is the coolest, fastest & easiest distro once it is up and running. :cool:

Clone5k

Gentoo is currently my favorite. Yay Gentoo!

Xahid
homepg_rh_logo.gif
+BudMan

RedHat is on the top of my list - but I also really like FreeBSD and OpenBSD - but then again they are not really linux distros anyway. Not sure what everyone sees in Mandrake - nothing really special and or worthwhile. I would have to say if was going to choose another distro over RH - it would most likely be Gentoo.

As to Yoper not being on the list - I would not place it anywhere near the top of any list. As to why its on the distrowatch lists, yeah it had a few downloads. But it sure didn't stay my machine long - it really needs some work. But give it a few releases??

Aeikus

Slackware is the best.

But I still am partial to Mandrake, that's what started it all for me. Mandrake = Linux XP ;)