Killzone 2

Still looking forward to it, I see people playing the beta on my friends list. *totally jealous*

We gonna be killing these dogs? :(

no, were going to pick them up and fly to the magical land of Narnia with them to have lunch and talk about the good times.

I jest.

but seriously, its a FPS game set in a war, dogs were unfortunately used for such things.

And you don't have to kill them, but if you don't they are going to kill you.

Its not like its the first game to have killer dogs in it.

The dogs in CoD4 were annoying, I don't feel great killing dogs or anything, but its them or me.

If it makes you feel better, you could punch em and pretend they were only knocked out. :p

They'll be alien/half mechanical anyway probably :p

Not confirmed they actually are in the game anyway, but it's likely.

I like how the colour palette for this game consists of 18 shades of black, grey, white and very little green :laugh: The more I look at screenshots the more I realise this games beautiful looks is all thanks to the advanced lighting system.

Still can't wait to see it with my own eyes and try out the game, all these ADHD previewers whom always seem to love everything! and the closed-knit beta testers who kiss the ground Sony walks on isn't doing it for me. ( That comment was not aimed at any Neowin members )

I like how the colour palette for this game consists of 18 shades of black, grey, white and very little green :laugh: The more I look at screenshots the more I realise this games beautiful looks is all thanks to the advanced lighting system.

Still can't wait to see it with my own eyes and try out the game, all these ADHD previewers whom always seem to love everything! and the closed-knit beta testers who kiss the ground Sony walks on isn't doing it for me. ( That comment was not aimed at any Neowin members )

Too true.

Yeah, just hilarious to see a graphics technique introduced in DirectX 6 ( Well, programmable Bump Mapping was DX8 ) and featured in almost every major game today being shown off as something exciting :p

No one said it was exciting, it's just a ground shot :p

Camera guy was probably drunk.

It's a screen grab by a beta tester so who knows.

Game looks awesome anyway, bump mapped ground or not :p