[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

There are only a few levels (either 5 or six cannot remember) took me approx. Half an hour to forty-five minutes to complete the whole bit of content. However For the $5.99 USD I thought it was worth it to be able to use Water in levels I created.

There are only a few levels (either 5 or six cannot remember) took me approx. Half an hour to forty-five minutes to complete the whole bit of content. However For the $5.99 USD I thought it was worth it to be able to use Water in levels I created.

True. The water looks amazingly fun and a fun new way to refresh the game. Hope the community levels really take off with it!

Next I'd like to maybe see that 1st person mode Alex said was already possible with LBP in dev mode.

I'm sure it may be added to some extent, even if you could just include it at certain sections in levels. The objects are all 3D so I don't think they need to worry too much about the new Paper Mario effect where you flip things and it can look quite dull when it's not in 2D.

The cool thing about the water is in the physics of the world it is a real object so you can build paddle boats and stuff that push against the water for leverage to move. It is really cool the stuff you can do with it. Also you can use Water to put out fire on objects that are on fire. Which you can use as a story object.

I also found that if you use the paintenator and shoot into water the paint balls will just sit there in the water rather than explode like they do when they hit something.

Rather than create a new thread, I figured I'd rebump this one and say that I just picked this up.

Looking forward to playing it with people.

If you want to add me to your friends list on PSN, feel free to add Minifig81. :happy:

Oh. My. God I cannot stop playing this.

indeed it's fun..:D... you can add me if you want Minifig. I sometimes go on my PS3.

If I buy a custom sackboy, can I use any part of his costume on my own sackboy?

Ie:

If I buy the Ryu one, can I use his hair?

Yep it shows them as individual items of clothing.

Rather than create a new thread, I figured I'd rebump this one and say that I just picked this up.

Looking forward to playing it with people.

If you want to add me to your friends list on PSN, feel free to add Minifig81. :happy:

Me too, it's awesome aye :D

I've gotten so addicted to this I had to go out and pick up the PSP version.

Finally the used PSP I got two Christmas' ago will actually get some use instead of being a really nice paper weight.

:laugh:

I've gotten so addicted to this I had to go out and pick up the PSP version.

Finally the used PSP I got two Christmas' ago will actually get some use instead of being a really nice paper weight.

:laugh:

It's actually a pretty good version on the PSP too (Y) Speaking of which I should start building up my garage on the PSP Gran Turismo ready for importing to GT5 :D

It's actually a pretty good version on the PSP too (Y) Speaking of which I should start building up my garage on the PSP Gran Turismo ready for importing to GT5 :D

ha, i've been doing that slowly too. really want to get the 2009 gt-r ready for the full fledged version of GT .

and yeah the psp version of this game rocks. got the psp version first which made me want the PS3 verison afterwards.

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot to mention a few weeks ago I got my GF hooked on this :p

Tomorrow she's coming over and we're going to finish off the POTC pack :)

I forgot to mention a few weeks ago I got my GF hooked on this :p

Are you talking about 100% all the levels?

I hope you have 2 spare controllers, I'm pretty sure there's a 4 player only bit on one of the levels, really need to get these bits done myself, lol,

Are you talking about 100% all the levels?

I hope you have 2 spare controllers, I'm pretty sure there's a 4 player only bit on one of the levels, really need to get these bits done myself, lol,

Nah man I only played like one level myself haha, so much going on in my life right now apart from playing WoW with Sethos I haven't done much gaming.

I've only got 3 controllers :p

And then, she "finishes you off" - Oh yeah :cool:

( It's a sex thing, for all the dummies out there )

And then, she "finishes you off" - Oh yeah :cool:

( It's a sex thing, for all the dummies uber geeks out there )

:rofl:

The wife and I just picked this up, good fun. Hit me up if I'm ever on for some LBP fun, projectnate81 is my PSN ID

hey i just picked up a ps3 and it came with this game, i need friends to finish it so i'll add u :p

if anyone else wants to add me u r welcome to add me as well.