[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

Oh dear, well, good luck. :rofl:

Doesn't seem that hard, all the water levels in the beta have lots of vehicles already!

Doesn't seem that hard, all the water levels in the beta have lots of vehicles already!

Well make sure to stick a giant picture of yourself on the side, will give it that extra special feel. :p

Well make sure to stick a giant picture of yourself on the side, will give it that extra special feel. :p

Buy me a PSEye and Eyepet then!

I'll take one if you have not given it away already please. :p

Edit - Wow, 222mb seems pretty big :s

As I posted on the last page, it's not just testing water, this is general beta access

We?d like you to join us for an exclusive Beta Trial of LittleBigPlanet, which contains a preview of forthcoming game features, including Online Create, improved online performance for low bandwidth and laggy connections, but chiefly ? WATER.

Co-Op online create is included, and whatever changes they've made to netcode.

As I posted on the last page, it's not just testing water, this is general beta access

Co-Op online create is included, and whatever changes they've made to netcode.

Ah right, sorry must've missed that.

Are they going to bring out the First Person look they said they could do with LBP? (I think I read about that somewhere :s)

Any idea how to get that pack working for those in the UK? I got a code, redeemed, downloaded and installed from my US account. Though obviously it's not showing up when I launch LBP from main (UK) account. Shame :( lol

Any idea how to get that pack working for those in the UK? I got a code, redeemed, downloaded and installed from my US account. Though obviously it's not showing up when I launch LBP from main (UK) account. Shame :( lol

You can't, DLC is region locked.

hopefully thats the water patch?

i keep hoping that they tweak the jumping a bit. its maddening sometimes and is the only thing that sometimes turns people off when they come over to play.

• 1 month later...