[vs] Classix

The lastest and possibly final update of Classix is now available for download. Please read the section below that outlines what has been updated and the readme before asking any questions.

Special thanks to: Saint Dark, jesterzwild for his help and for setting up the Classix Mailing List , Art for his winamp skin, Cody, Rivak & Alex for their Trillian Pro skin, Crussader for his QuickNotes skin and everyone for their suggestions and bug reports.

---

Update 3/26/03 - Fixed Blue and Green Shellstyles, start button changed to the one with 'Start' text, minor cosmetic fixes.

Update 3/25/03 - New start menu, new startbuttons (alternates with 'start' text can be found in the 'Goodies' folder), Gray color scheme added, Black color scheme made darker, winamp skins updated for 2.9, taskbar buttons now vertically aligned when taskbar is on top for non-SD version, wallpaper updated, 1 new wallpaper for the Gray scheme, bsplayer skins added, other minor fixes.

---

Personal use aside, please ask for permission before you start any work using my bitmaps, wallpaper or anything else I've created and do it by pm or email, not in this thread as it will likely be missed. This includes art's winamp skin, if you use any part of it to make a skin for another program you must ask him first. Thanks and good job to those who have contributed to Classix. :)

Download Classix (thin taskbar)

Download Classix (regular taskbar)

post-36-1073405302.png

Edited by gigatexel

haha jeggededge, someone needs to join the maling list thats where the real heart attacks occur ;)

thanks giga! show us your desktop, are you using our trillian skin ;)

haha jeggededge, someone needs to join the maling list thats where the real heart attacks occur ;)

thanks giga! show us your desktop, are you using our trillian skin ;)

Just did that so I don't have to visit the hospital anytime soon.

How do you replace the Classic Start Menu Banner?

You have to use reshack to edit explorer.exe, replace bitmap#167 (if your using pro, not sure about home) w/ the new ones from classix

Thanks guys. A few people have been pming me for the winamp skin, did you even bother to read what I posted?

Art has completed the winamp skins he was working on and I've included them in this update
winamp skins are now included

after using watercolor for many months, i thought i would give this msstlye a go seeing as it was getting a lot of popularity. and i have to say i love it and it has me hooked

Im going nto upload the lite version to deviantart, this means, the package without the goodies and in the descritoion Im going to point a link to this thread if they want the full package.

Can we get a version with classic size taskbar since this is a classic them? Or is that what regular size is.

that's the regular size my friend :D

Saint-Dark why not start using your account on my servers to host :ermm: :(

oh. look the cobalt RaQ default page. wish you'd put it to use at least. :D