[vs] Classix

:whistle:

goes off to cry.

i can host tooo remember. saint-dark has account info if you want it giga i will PM it to you.

Damn me, thats true, I forgot that :no:

send me the files giga

Ok Art is going to host Classix temporarily until I get the files to either Saint or jest (or hell both :D). The updated links are in my first post. Thanks a lot art!

Well it seems giga has gone missing for a little bit. If anyone has the RAR files for the current release, please contact me so I can get them uploaded and links posted. Thanks.

- Jw

Well it seems giga has gone missing for a little bit. If anyone has the RAR files for the current release, please contact me so I can get them uploaded and links posted. Thanks.

- Jw

Er, the links from the first post appear to work fine for me? They're currently hosted on my site.

art

Er, the links from the first post appear to work fine for me? They're currently hosted on my site.

art

Ah well then nevermind ;) Didn't realize the links had been updated or that anyone else had picked up the hosting (checked earlier and the links were dead and I never heard back from giga). No worries.

First of all the links are not dead, you can get them from my first post. Second, jest I still need you :) Can you download the files and mirror them? Art's mirror is temporary so I can still use your help. Thanks!

To the other people pming me with offers to host, that means a lot to me thanks but I think I'm good for now ;)

Big annoying bug. Try renaming a file, mainly with a semi-long name. You will see what I mean.

I cant see nothing unusual :huh:

First of all the links are not dead, you can get them from my first post. Second, jest I still need you :) Can you download the files and mirror them? Art's mirror is temporary so I can still use your help. Thanks!

To the other people pming me with offers to host, that means a lot to me thanks but I think I'm good for now ;)

Phone tag for the tech age :rolleyes:

giga, I'll get those files mirrored ASAP then. ;)

Redrope: I get that too with Verdana 7, doesn't happen with Tahoma 8. Not much I can do about that I think.

Thanks jest. :yes:

:edit: That was quick, thanks again jest you're the tops! (Y)

Edited by gigatexel