Bigfoot Body Found in Georgia

As real as this may seem, I think it's fake. If Bigfoot did indeed exist then chances are bodies of that creature would've been found already within the last 30 years. Why is it that a body was found so recently? Did Bigfoot suddenly decide to come out of hiding? It's a hoax and a very elaborate one at that.

Take a look at it this way: if this was real then it would be all over the news (all over the world). Everyone would be talking about it because it's like finding remains of an extraterrestrial being/spacecraft. Okay, maybe not that extreme but it's close.

As real as this may seem, I think it's fake. If Bigfoot did indeed exist then chances are bodies of that creature would've been found already within the last 30 years. Why is it that a body was found so recently? Did Bigfoot suddenly decide to come out of hiding? It's a hoax and a very elaborate one at that.

Take a look at it this way: if this was real then it would be all over the news (all over the world). Everyone would be talking about it because it's like finding remains of an extraterrestrial being/spacecraft. Okay, maybe not that extreme but it's close.

I guarantee that by the time the press conference came, they will tell to the press that the body was stolen but they have the DNA evidence available. Something will happen and then the people who really think this is the real deal will die :laugh:

so is this fake or not?

I am calling fake but it could well be real to me that thing in the freezer looks like a costume filled with entrails.

im not saying this is real or anything, but dont most animals go into hiding or something like that when they get sick and are about to die. I've never seen a dead bear, or even a deer which are they are tons of.

im not saying this is real or anything, but dont most animals go into hiding or something like that when they get sick and are about to die. I've never seen a dead bear, or even a deer which are they are tons of.

Well usually when something dies, the coyotes, wolves, other scavangers will have eaten that animal by the next night or two so...

How can you believe the moon doesn't exist but bigfoot doesn't....

There's still many parts of the United States that have barely been surveyed. Flown over, yes, but there are *huge* areas of land that are relatively unexplored from the ground.

Not to mention the many numerous caves left unexplored. Not to mention all the old mines that were closed a long time ago. Plus there are numerous places they could hide (not being the one confirming the existence of the creature, but always the septic.) for example the many acres of Military proving grounds. Or the closed down subway systems (not the current ones) but the ones that are Civil War and Pre WW I.

Though just remember the movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original one) was loosely based on facts. And after many years they have yet to find the criminals involved. So if they can hide so too can a beast such as this. Not to mention the Huge Swine that was Killed (hunted) in the lower Parts of GA. I used to live in Phenix City Ala (Columbus, GA) area and there are many back roads with lots of undeveloped areas there.

Not to mention the many numerous caves left unexplored. Not to mention all the old mines that were closed a long time ago. Plus there are numerous places they could hide (not being the one confirming the existence of the creature, but always the septic.) for example the many acres of Military proving grounds. Or the closed down subway systems (not the current ones) but the ones that are Civil War and Pre WW I.

Though just remember the movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original one) was loosely based on facts. And after many years they have yet to find the criminals involved. So if they can hide so too can a beast such as this. Not to mention the Huge Swine that was Killed (hunted) in the lower Parts of GA. I used to live in Phenix City Ala (Columbus, GA) area and there are many back roads with lots of undeveloped areas there.

Exactly.

Although, in all fairness, those murderers purposely hid. Bigfoot wouldn't know he is being hunted and thus wouldn't purposely try hide. But then again, yeah, there is still a ton of land left unexplored. I hope this turns out to be real.

I don't disagree with your premise...the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre was an idea derived from the murders Ed Gein committed in the 50's. But the only similarities between the two is leatherfaces mask and people are mutilated. There are a couple of films based on Ed Gein, both are worthwhile watching but nothing like TCM.

Back to the topic, I hope I'm wrong, but I'll be very shocked if the body and/or DNA haven't been lost before Friday.

Honestly, if this turned out to be real, it would vastly change how I look at the world.

I've always thought about things logically and never believed in myths / supernatural. So far it has served me well, since none of it has ever been proven. Not that bigfoot is supernatural, but it is one of those things I am 100% sure is fake.

I'd seriously bet my life that it's fake. Who knows, maybe I'll be wrong this time.

How can you believe the moon doesn't exist but bigfoot doesn't....

A device I have mainly with some knobs, switches, and vacuum tubes help me decide what is a hoax and what is real.

PM me if you would like to visit the future

Come to think about it- More than likely as the US got more developed...and based on the fact that they are Hairy.... My thoughts are that they migrated Canada. Since there are more wide open undeveloped regions.

And by the way I just finally replaced my VHS copy of Rob Zombie House of 1,000 Corpses with a DVD. This one was very difficult to find. Finding Devils Regects on DVD is easy but this one was very hard to find.

New species are found fairly often in science. A quick search on google shows quite a few new discoveries even in the past few years. With all the technology we have, there is still no substitute for on the ground research. And there is a lot of ground to cover in the U.S. Some animals that have recently been added to science have actually been known by the native peoples inhabiting the land. Even the Mountain Gorilla wasn't "discovered" until 1902.

I have my doubts about this particular revelation, but NOT in the existance itself of a Bigfoot-like species.

I call bs. How can you be a giant and unseen with today's technology and then when we finally catch you, you're dead. RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Ya we are not hearing the whole story here.

Can anyone answer some of these?

Why didn't they turn it over to scientists to examine the body itself?

What scientists did they send the dna to?

Where is the body now?

How did it die? Did they find it dead?

What did they do with it after they found it?

Why are entrails hanging out?

Why can't we get a video, or a higher quality picture?

Is the same bigfoot supposed to have lived the past ever since the myth started, or does he have offspring / mates?

I have to agree with everyone calling BS. I am sure by Friday or Saturday we'll have some nice excuse as to why there are no proper DNA results and no tissue samples or anything like that. My guess is that the go-to excuse will be that the "carcass" wasn't properly preserved and somehow the tissue became unusable. They touch on that briefly in the video clip that was posted earlier...

It'd be very interesting if this were the real deal, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It'll probably be forgotten as quickly as that definitive proof of extraterrestrials a few months back.

Ya we are not hearing the whole story here.

Can anyone answer some of these?

Why didn't they turn it over to scientists to examine the body itself?

What scientists did they send the dna to?

Where is the body now?

How did it die? Did they find it dead?

What did they do with it after they found it?

Why are entrails hanging out?

Why can't we get a video, or a higher quality picture?

Is the same bigfoot supposed to have lived the past ever since the myth started, or does he have offspring / mates?

All those questions should be answered on the 15th

If you watched that interview he invited Fox news to go examine it after he was ready, so can't we all just have some patience?

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11581737">Eddie Murphy's aunt is a Bigfoot</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=11581737,t=1,mt=video"/><embed'>http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=11581737,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=11581737,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

A device I have mainly with some knobs, switches, and vacuum tubes help me decide what is a hoax and what is real.

PM me if you would like to visit the future

/me thinks you belong at Michigan

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11581737">Eddie Murphy's aunt is a Bigfoot</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=11581737,t=1,mt=video"/><embed'>http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=11581737,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=11581737,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

Can only embed Youtube on Neowin.