Lost - Season 5

lost2.jpg

Season Five Description

When Oceanic Flight 815 crashed on an island in the middle of the Pacific, each survivor was given a choice to live together or die alone. Thrown together in this mysterious place, they have struggled to overcome shadows from their past in order to survive. Where are they? What else is on this island, and why is Charles Widmore so interested in it? Is Ben really one of the good guys? What really happened to the Dharma Initiative? Is rescue on its way? Rescue, indeed... Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun and Claire's son, Aaron - otherwise known as the Oceanic 6 - have been rescued and are trying to pick up the pieces of the lives they knew before the crash and perpetuate the lie concocted to hide the truth of what really happened. But will Jack and Ben be able to convince all of them to return to the island - including taking Locke's (a.k.a. Jeremy Bentham) body with them -- in order to save those left behind? Locating the island may prove even more difficult since Ben moved it. It's not just a question of where it went, but when. These questions and more will be examined to prepare for the shocking Season Five premiere that will change everything.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet and Terry O'Quinn as Locke.

'Lost' was created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof. Abrams, Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Carlton Cuse, Jack Bender, Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz serve as executive producers. 'Lost', which is filmed entirely on location in Hawaii and premiered on September 22, 2004, is from ABC Studios.

Season 5 Episodes

Episode 1 - "Because you Left"

Episode 2 - "The Lie"

Episode 3 - "Jughead"

Episode 4 - "The Little Prince"

Episode 5 - "This Place is Death"

Episode 6 - "316"

Episode 7 - "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham"

Episode 8 - "LeFleur"

Episode 9 - "Namaste"

Episode 10 - "He's Our You"

Episode 11 - "Whatever Happened, Happened "

Episode 12 - "Dead Is Dead "

Episode 13 - "Some Like it Hoth "

Episode 14 - "The Variable "

Episode 15 - "Follow The Leader"

Episode 16/17 - "The Incident "

Previous Lost threads

Lost Season 1 and 2

Lost Season 3

Lost Season 4

Sources

Lostpedia, DarkUFO

Edited by Peewee210

:rofl: Yes, I meant Peewee, sorry Peewee!

Haha, no problem

Did you choose this day to make this thread on purpose?

Honestly, i was bored and i thought a Season 5 thread was needed.

Ooo, Lost..

Haven't been thinking about it for awhile although now i'm gonna be like a child waiting for christmas again.. lol

Well you sure picked a nice day to do it (8/15)...

Oh my, never realised, bit of a coincidence :o

I was away this weekend and thought when I was away that there should be season 5 thread, see even when I am away on business I still think of Neowin!!!

Away on business?! Twitter told me you were down the pub :laugh:

Away on business?! Twitter told me you were down the pub :laugh:

No one reads my twitter :shifty:

Yeah well I was down pub at nights because my hotel was boring!

You're not supposed to be commenting on spoilers Hurmoth!

Maybe he's decided that next season he is going to read spoilers :laugh: fat chance tho :D