Lost - Season 5

• 1 year later...

Hi

Sorry for bumping this right up but I am re-watching the Series and wanted to know:

When Sawyer, Juliet, Faraday, John et al are in the boat after Charlotte (?) has had her 10 minute unconscious thing and Locke has given Richard the compass, there is a boat behind them who start shooting at them. Who is it shooting at them?

Thanks

Hi

Sorry for bumping this right up but I am re-watching the Series and wanted to know:

When Sawyer, Juliet, Faraday, John et al are in the boat after Charlotte (?) has had her 10 minute unconscious thing and Locke has given Richard the compass, there is a boat behind them who start shooting at them. Who is it shooting at them?

Thanks

:iiam:

Hi

Thanks

The original plan was to show who was at the other end in S6. But, they never did, because it would have taken too much time(?!?).

Hi

Thanks

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_other_Others

Aw, I'm sure there was some discussion that it was actually Saywer and them shooting at themselves but they didn't realise it.

All good for Lost though - it's still as good the second time round :D

Thanks for the link. I didn't know that the DVD bonus had plugged this hole. However, it does seem a bit clumsy.

"The outrigger chase was a shootout between two groups of time travelers, one consisting of survivors and the Kahana science team and the other consisting of sailors from the Black Rock."

If this was their intention all along, then why would have been "logistically challenging" to incorporate this scene?