Lost - Season 5

Better be Rose and my dream will be half complete!

I'll never understand the overwhelming desire that everyone seems to have for killing off Rose and Bernard. They are hardly even on the show anymore.

Getting a bit ridiculous now with all these people returning from the dead.

I understand the concept of the show but its going a bit over the top now.

Nikki can come back anytime, if she doesn't wear any cloth! ;)

NO it won't be Rose, Nor Penny... it will be a WHITE MAN!!!

Have we not seen kate talking to sawyer on the phone thus eliminating him

I'm pretty sure Kate was talking to someone else that knows Sawyer as well, because she said he asked her to do something for him, but I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Peewee has mentioned some of this before but I will still tag it!

Lost's fifth-season premiere is still at least four months away, but I've just gotten some exclusive insight into next year's stories.

In particular, I can now tell you why it is that the Oceanic Six must all reunite in order to get back to the Island.

Want to know why Kate (with baby Aaron), Jack, Sayid, Hurley and Sun are going to have to put their differences aside and go "all for one, and one for all" this year?

Spoilers: Spoiler Alert! Sign (White Background) E! Networks/Comcast Entertainment Group

Well, remember what Michael Emerson recently said about Ben's statement that if any of them are to return to the Island, everyone who escaped has to go back too? He said, "I think [that dictate is] a scientific condition of the mechanism by which the Island operates. I don't think it's an esoteric or spiritual issue, I think it's science."

He wasn't just talking pretty. What I'm hearing is that the reason Jack, Kate, Sayid, Sun and Hurley need to reunite is because the Oceanic Six need to fan out to a group of Dharma stations.

Even more intriguing? According to my source, these stations are not on the Island, but in other locations, and these off-Island stations are believed to be the ticket to getting back to the Island.

(Remember, the Island moved in the finale. The Island may have gone to another place...or it may have hopped into another time.)

So how does this all work? And where in the world are these stations? We'll have to tune into what is looking like an exciting fifth season in order to see.

In the meantime, my source hints that we have seen at least one of these powerful places before.

[Source]

Also Deleted Scene from Season 4!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIGkKG5f4zU.swf

Dharma Uluru Station Confirmed

Hey All,

Last week there was a spoiler about several Dharma Stations being located across the world. Many of you have speculated about the potential locations of these World stations including locations like Portland, Tunisia, and Australia.

Well today, as many suspected, E! Online's Kristin has confirmed that Ayers Rock aka Uluru in Australia is where one of the Dharma Stations is located.

So what other locations will also have Dharma Stations!?

Isaac of Uluru anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Some things to take from that...New hatch?, man in hazmat suit?...I think maybe they have gone back in time maybe and its Kelvin back in the hatch?

Ooooooo man. My wife and I just watched that trailer and after finishing, we looked at each other and started an excited dance! :drool:

Some things to take from that...New hatch?, man in hazmat suit?...I think maybe they have gone back in time maybe and its Kelvin back in the hatch?

That will be too good to true :( But I reckon, Juliet and Sawyer team up with Charlotte and Miles, who then find Daniel. We then find a new hatch, thanks to Daniel's journal

That will be too good to true :( But I reckon, Juliet and Sawyer team up with Charlotte and Miles, who then find Daniel. We then find a new hatch, thanks to Daniel's journal

Yeah maybe theres a guy in there tho which is crazy, surely all the action from other stations would of alerted him!

Daniel was in the trailer with a Dharma hard hat on, investigating what looked like a fossil, but was hard to tell.

Yeah it looked like he was touching some bones or something, this season is going to rock soooooo much!

Monaghan keen on 'Lost' return

Dominic Monaghan has stated his willingness to reprise his role as deceased rocker Charlie in future episodes of Lost.

The British actor told Entertainment Weekly: "I think Charlie is a character that is definitely missed. I know a lot of people on the show - myself included - get asked a lot of questions about when he's coming back. The general public seems to think he's on his way back at some point... [but] all I can really say is if it was the right thing, of course I'd go back."

Monaghan, who left Lost at the end of the third season and made a cameo in the fourth, revealed that he still follows the show.

"I watch it here and there," he said. "It's not as simple for me to watch it as it used to be, because, obviously, being on the show, I felt it was needed for me to watch it just to stay in that zone. Obviously, it's not as essential for me to watch it. But of course I know what's going on."

First Official Trailer!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

I've only just seen Season 4 because we have'nt got Sky, got it on Blu Ray when it came out on Monday.. waiting for that to be released nearly killed me. I've got a long wait till season 5 comes on dvd :laugh: Been thinking about getting Sky for this for a while...