Offical NFL 2008-2009 Season Thread

Post here any NFL Transactions, rumors, Cuts, and any General NFL chat for the 2008-2009 season.

I'm hopin that the Panthers we saw Saturday, are the Panthers of this year, because they just plain dominated the Skins, and made D-Will and Stewart look like 2 of the best backs in the league. The new Offensive line coupled with the moves those 2 can make have me very excited this year.

^ Hope is one thing, but its also pre-season and means nothing.

I am hoping my falcons aren't a complete embarassment this year and the Pats win the super bowl because Randy deserves one.

I hope Mike Martz does a good enough job with the 49ers to keep him around for more than a year. This is the 4th OC for Alex Smith. I also hope JT O'Sullivan can bring some life to the offense. Putting up 34 points in the last pre-season game vs. the Bears is impressive. I know it's just pre-season but we haven't seen that kind of offensive production around here in a loooong time.

^ Hope is one thing, but its also pre-season and means nothing.

I am hoping my falcons aren't a complete embarassment this year and the Pats win the super bowl because Randy deserves one.

hahaha just when I thought your team selection couldn't get any worse ^_^

I've been watching a lot of pre season recently, I can't wait for the regular season to start :)

Seems like forever since the Superbowl.

Who saw last nights game? Jacobs is like a bowling ball. He ran right through Landry!

He's about the only thing worthy of watching that game. If that's how the Giants play this year, they will struggle to get into the playoffs.

karma caught up to the pats, cheating isnt so fun now is it tom. see you next year patriots. :whistle:

my raiders haven't played yet but should be good season.

Oh please. :rolleyes:

And all this coming from a Raiders fan? Ha... good luck.