Google Chrome Browser

haha tricky b**ches, I always automatically click on whatever is below the license agreement, assuming that it is a box that says "I understand and agree" and bla bla, but it's not the case this time!

I thought the logo was a pokeball?!

And I think we've crashed the poor servers

Yep, it's up and I'm on it. Thankfully it's only as ugly as in the screenshots on perhaps Windows XP. In Vista is has a nice transparent style. Good so far!

haha tricky b**ches, I always automatically click on whatever is below the license agreement, assuming that it is a box that says "I understand and agree" and bla bla, but it's not the case this time!

I thought the logo was a pokeball?!

And I think we've crashed the poor servers

I actually didn't even notice that check box until you said it. I did the same thing, however that's fine. I would have checked it anyway.

using it now. Seems ok.

Much prefer how it looks on vista (with glass) than how it looks in the screenshots (just blue) though lol.

Seems a lot tidier than FF or IE. Dunno if I would have noticed the speed difference if I didn't know than webkit can render stuff faster though

Seems kind of slow. Page load times are not good so far.

Had my first crash when trying import from Firefox, it just hung there and had to be ended.

We shall see. Hopefully it won't have a Firefox type memory leak.

Had my first crash when trying import from Firefox, it just hung there and had to be ended.

Thank god it doesn't look like the screenshots in vista. It actually fits!

I do miss my live bookmarks from firefox though...

Finding it to be quite slow but it renders pages really nicely and I LOVE how the application looks on Vista, with the glass and the tabs up top... and the complete lack of clutter, etc.

Really liking this...

Yeah it's the same for me, pages are loading extremely slow.

Where have you been though? Because Neowin is horribly slow. Try some other sites. Load times are ridiculously fast for me, just like with Webkit.

Also, you shouldn't have any Firefox type memory leak because of the multiprocess design.

I really like the look in Vista. The Google logo in the top right is out of place, though. Will try.

Could you post a screenshot for us of what it looks like in Windows Vista? I use Windows XP and got the lame blue skin.

I haven't tried browsing much yet outside of neowin, which was already running slow to begin with for whatever reason, so I can't attest to the speed yet.

I did have a similar experience as you when it was importing from Firefox, but I just let it sit there and eventually it did finish.

79/100 Acid3, Not bad... its quick. But I don't like its maximized look. The tabs are just too close to the top. And it needs some sort of status bar other than a small left hand txt line.

i'm not experiencing the slow times, however i hate the placement of the tabs when the window is maximized. They are way to high up, it just seems unnatural, I expect the title of the application on that place.

Also the lack of taskbar makes for an annoying popup little thingie in the left corner when hovering above a link. Very ugly