Show us your workstations!

damn i'd never go out with that.

haha thanks.

Great stuff. I was beginning to think there was nobody else in Warren who was able to afford a technology habit.

I can't help it, lol.

Nice setup there ahfunaki.

Thanks!

ahfunaki I am in love with your setup.

Thank you very much...

MY cable mess...

There is no way to hide my cables...

<snip>

Samsung SyncMaster 245a 's ?

Ive got a pair of thsoe as well, very nice monitors.

Samsung SyncMaster 245a 's ?

Ive got a pair of thsoe as well, very nice monitors.

Nah, sadly just 940bw's that I've had for a couple years...

I've really been wanting to upgrade to 22/24" monitors lately but with how I have mine wall mounted and such I don't feel like going through the hassle of moving the mounts to make it work. Plus I really have no good reason to upgrade...lol.

Ahfunaki - I have that same case

I see two cooler master cases in teh last two posts.

I like the case other than the plastic that holds the top USB connectors in place broke so I had to tape them back up, and also something bad happened up there where it melted the plastic going to the one USB connector. So that whole top connector panel is completly unhooked. I've been meaning to see what Cooler Master can do about my situation, just haven't got around to contacting them...

I love CM cases though, I had a Wave Master before this and it was great. I miss it sometimes...

Wave Master... I've heard that was top tier. I honestly wish they'd stop including Firewire and Mic/Headphones on EVERY CASE that I look at though. I'd be fine with just USB and eSata. Firewire, I wouldn't ever have a use for (I don't think so at least...), and I have the X-Fi front panel... My headphones go right into that.

Hey Titanium... yours is the setup I've dreamt about for a long time

My new set up in my flat.

Just need to get myself a new sound system.

Is that Dr Fox on the Royal Variety Show I spy there :p

I only watched 10 minutes of that and I still recognised it. It's a shame I don't ever take in any useful information :laugh:

This is my first post on Neowin. Hi everybody!

Picture 1:

96484992kc6.jpg

That?s my whole desktop:

1 Iomega 500gb external harddrive

All my lovely DVD?s

A 12? Packard bell notebook. Too lazy to find the name of it

Coolermaster ?something? keyboard

Wireless Logitech mouse (REEEEAAALLY old. Hope to get a new one for Christmas)

Icemat mousepad

My 2 monitors (17? and 15?. Looking forward to get 2 identical)

My phone: Nokia 6300

My MP4 player: Iriver X20

My controllers

A green ball to retrain my right hand. Had a terrible crash on my bike. I?m a fool 

My TV. Please don?t:psk if I hate it :p

My DVD and VHS player.

19979636bv6.jpg

Second picture shows my Antec 900 cabinet and my stereo. The stereo is connected to my soundcard. Very nice sound ? picture of my monitors later

11079234ex6.jpg

Here you see a little closer look to my laptop, my phone, and my external harddrive

17551632jj7.jpg

My Nokia 6300, Iriver X20, and controllers

82172808dk0.jpg

2 bottles booze, my dog ?Boogie? (boogie makes sense after the next pixture), and last but defiantly not least: A case with beer. (Hey, I?m from Denmark ? I got to have booze and beer)

14668419ao2.jpg

w457.png

Just a few of my books, few of the CD?s that?s left (sold rest of them), my Bob Marley doll (I?m not smoki:p at all, I just think it?s cool :p). It?s not because I am riding much on bicycle the helmet is on the table ? I use it for headspinning. That?s why we called our dog Boogie (electric boogie and breakdance).

That?s my setup. Merry Christmas people!

My work workstation.

desktop_show_dec.jpg

Will be getting a revamp tomorrow in time for the new year when I come back; new toys on the desk in all!

Aint done one of these for a while..... here goes (i know, i need to do something with the cables in the new-year)

1st Pic:

100_0095.jpg

V Box (Virgin Media Cable TV)

XBox 360 - 20 Gig HDD - Wireless

Logitech Harmony 785 Remote.

Laptop - Dell Latitude E6500 (Windows Vista Buisness 64 Bit - SP1) - Core 2 Duo 2.4 - 4 Gig DDR3 RAM - 1920 x 1200 res screen) - Web Cam

2nd Pic:

100_0096.jpg

Macbook Pro (Late 2008) 15" 2.56 Ghz - 4 GB DDR 3 - OS X 10.5.6 - Vista Ultimate SP1 (32 Bit)

Logitech Z-5500 5.1

Blackberry Curve 8310 (02)

Iphone 3G 16 GB (02)

3rd Pic:

100_0097.jpg

HP LP2475w - 24" LCD (DVI to PC - Component for 360 - Display port to E6500 Laptop) - 1920 x 1200

Dell 2005FPW - 20" LCD (DVI to PC) - 1680 x 1050

Creative SB X-FI Elite Pro 7.1 Breakout Box

MS Desktop Laser Keyboard + Mouse

HP Desktop - Vista Ultimate SP1 (64-bit)

Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2.67Ghz

8 GB DDR Ram.

NVidia 9800 GT 512

Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro

Sony MDR-V700 Headphones

4th Pic:

100_0098.jpg

Everything inc. TV - Goodmans 28" TV (Scart - V Box - Comp. input - XBox 360 (Split with monitor) - PC Input (Media Center) HDMI)

Thats all me **** for now.

Shaun2312: Thank you :)

B0m8er: Thanks buddy :) We also have another dog, who is 6 years older than Boogie :p

He is called Rex. Which in latin means 'king' ;)

Just looked at alot of the pages in this topic. There is some SERIUS impressive setups in here. Big ups!

My work workstation.

</snip>

Will be getting a revamp tomorrow in time for the new year when I come back; new toys on the desk in all!

Hey whats that on the right monitor?

After chasing a couple issues with my venerable P35-DS3L set up I scrapped the remaining parts I hadn't replaced with what is in the sig, much better now, rock stable for days...

post-127578-1229985850_thumb.jpg

And under the hood...

post-127578-1229985889_thumb.jpg