[Official] Call of Duty: World at War

That sucks, having to pay for maps then not being able to play on them is single handedly the lamest thing about consoles/matchmaking systems. Devs really need to have server browsers if they're going to charge you for maps, or do a matchmaking/server browser combo.

That didn't exactly help KZ2, the new maps are barely played at all. Only the servers with lots of map rotation seem to have them. So you gotta play sometimes 5 maps you don't want to, just to play the one you do.

Neither solution is great.

That didn't exactly help KZ2, the new maps are barely played at all. Only the servers with lots of map rotation seem to have them. So you gotta play sometimes 5 maps you don't want to, just to play the one you do.

Neither solution is great.

But one solution is better.

And the issue with KZ2 is the issue with any map packs as DLC, not enough of your audience pay the money for them, which is why map DLC should be free, or at a minimal released not long after for free.

Well with games like Gears of War 2 and Halo 3 you have the option to play a matchmaking list which requires players to own the new maps, so you are guaranteed to play the new maps.

I think CoD4 also has this, not sure about WaW but seeing as people complained they were veto'd I doubt it. Maybe CoD4 was the same. Been too long since I played either MP.

GoW2 & Halo 3 solution > the rest.

Bah! I bought the two previous map packs but all I care about is the Zombie map.. I'm not sure I can really justify paying yet another ?8 for one map again >.<

Well with games like Gears of War 2 and Halo 3 you have the option to play a matchmaking list which requires players to own the new maps, so you are guaranteed to play the new maps.

I think CoD4 also has this, not sure about WaW but seeing as people complained they were veto'd I doubt it. Maybe CoD4 was the same. Been too long since I played either MP.

GoW2 & Halo 3 solution > the rest.

WaW has this option.

I'd like to see them release the three zombie maps in just one pack, for the zombie players, I'd certainly prefer this :)

That would be freaking cool! I love Nazi Zombies!!! :D:D:D

Yeah but only when its double Xp.

No it's always there. My buddies and I were still playing the playlist for map pack 2 a day before map pack 3 came out.

• 2 months later...

So I rented this game from gamefly. I was looking forward to it because I had a blast with 4.

I had no idea of how much different it was than cod 4. The aiming feels weird. The guns are HORRIBLE! They are very unbalanced. Even the hit boxes seem off which I know can not be possible. The dogs are just lame. The maps are poorly designed.

This is one of the worst games I've played in a while.

Treyarch please never touch a COD game again.

So I rented this game from gamefly. I was looking forward to it because I had a blast with 4.

I had no idea of how much different it was than cod 4. The aiming feels weird. The guns are HORRIBLE! They are very unbalanced. Even the hit boxes seem off which I know can not be possible. The dogs are just lame. The maps are poorly designed.

This is one of the worst games I've played in a while.

Treyarch please never touch a COD game again.

Nazi Zombies Der Riese is the reason I play this game, trust me, it ****ing RULES :)

-Rich-

I can't believe all the people on multiplayer still.

the people know whats good... even tho ww2 settings are not seen as 'cool'

me personally, i have mainly gone back to cod4 recently just to brush up on my urban warfare skills for mw2. still cant believe that the best gun in the game is given to right at the start (m-16). u can shoot anyone from anywhere with that gun on all maps lol

another thing people dont like about waw... the guns actually have recoil :o :o . but 1 drawback that even i hate on waw is fukin tanks! im glad i mainly play hardcore!