[Official] Call of Duty: World at War

Treyarch still gay

And i beg to differ have u seen amount of ppl on PC version

r alot

And I will bet every last dime I have that there's more playing on the consoles. Hell, I'd bet there's at least twice as much. And you're calling them gay? Are you 12 years old?

Treyarch still gay

And i beg to differ have u seen amount of ppl on PC version

r alot

OMFG lolol teh PC r sux cus r cunzolez R ownz, stfukk??+ teh trehhark r greet devs just so u knowz 4 eva!!1

Christ ... :sleep:

do you guys think the perk dispensers are worth using? they seem ok at lower levels but once i get to higher rounds and go down the perks are lost even if revived which makes me think im wasting points i could use getting a good loadout from the magic box

Don't get downed!

Later on "Juger-Noob" + "Quick-Reload" + "Quick-Revive" are essential, Depending on what gun you are using "Double-Tap" is very handy but it also rinses ammo.

The best way to go about opening the level up is, the people on the left side of the level (the ones that start with the grenades under the stairs) open the level up all the way to the power room, you should wait till both people in the left room have about 4,000 points each - this should probably be at around round 5 or 6.

Then if the two people from the right-hand side can afford to buy "quick revive" and "juger-noob" before they go upstairs do so, but make sure that you have at least 950 to try and get a heavy on the box or a ray-gun.

Then defend up by the power room till about round 11 at which point you will hopefully all have "quick revive" and "juger-noob" by quickly grabbing them at the end of some rounds and all have at least one decent gun, move into the next room towards the "quick-reload" room, think it is another two doors costing 750points each.

Betty up the window at the back buy "quick-reload" and get defending fingers crossed that you get some bombs, insta kill and max ammo!

Once you begin to really struggle [around level 15], you will have to use the electricity sections, the one closest to you is probably the best one to use but what ever you do don't open up the double doors by the quick reload. make you way all the way round at the end of a level try and keep the last guy alive, hopefully a slow walker or a crawler board up as many windows as possible buy the 750 door at the start and the stairs and head into the electricity fence bit and fingers crossed!

the new map is cool and so is the multi but so expensive 16 bucks au like common i paid 110 au for the game to start off with

• 2 months later...
I'm @ work hence the reason I asked, other wise I would have done so myself.

Here ya go man :

Soul Survivor

Reach round 15 in Nazi Zombies without getting revived. (Map Pack 2 only)

Hammer Time

Repair 200 window boards in a single game. (Map Pack 2 only)

Weapon of Minor Destruction

Kill no more than one zombie with a nuke. (Map Pack 2 only)

Big Baller

Earn 75,000 points in a single Nazi Zombie game. (Map Pack 2 only)

Perk-a-Holic

Have all four perks simultaneously active in a game of Nazi Zombies. (Map Pack 2 only)

Big Brawler

Get 10 consecutive zombie melee kills before Insta-Kill expires. (Map Pack 2 only)

It's a Trap!

Kill at least one zombie with three different traps in a single round. (Map Pack 2 only)

Fertilizer Man

Kill 200 zombies in a single game. (Map Pack 2 only)

Deadhead

Get 150 zombie headshots in a single game. (Map Pack 2 only)

Secret Achievement

Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.

Secret Achievement

Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.

servers seemed to have taken a hammering big time, took an hour to download the 170mb patch

yet the 700mb dlc took just over an hour (1mb here)

New Zombie Map is ace, picked up a few achievements last night as well cheers for the list habnad (Y)

The achievements I picked up last night were:

Soul Survivor
Hammer Time
Repair 200 window boards in a single game. (Map Pack 2 only)

Weapon of Minor Destruction
Kill no more than one zombie with a nuke. (Map Pack 2 only)

Perk-a-Holic
Have all four perks simultaneously active in a game of Nazi Zombies. (Map Pack 2 only)

Dead Air [Secret Achievement]
Must have been a wrong number.

I love the new zombie map. It felt pretty boring the first few rounds, but once the flaming zombie dogs came out, my buddies and I were screaming like little girls :rofl:. Made it to round 16 and picked up 3 achievements along the way.

I love how the Zombie mode seems to get more attention than the 'main' part of the game - Imagine what Failarchs next Call of Duty title is going to be :rofl:

I think people just need to forgot the numbers, that stopped with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. It's mainly the press that is constantly keeping those numbers alive and confusing everyone.