[Official] Halo 3: ODST

Ugh... I wonder how this new character is... I really don't feel like playing anyone but Master Chief... >,<

But dude he's wearing RECON ARMOUR!!!oneoneoneoen!!!hax1!1ksldlas

Looking forward to this :)

But dude he's wearing RECON ARMOUR!!!oneoneoneoen!!!hax1!1ksldlas

Looking forward to this :)

I don't know what the hell the soldier is wearing in the trailer, but it sure as hell isn't Recon.

And I have to say the score sounds incredible. Marty at his best.

I could be crazy, but I have to wonder if they are taking this game into the direction of MGS. I mean, the ODST trooper decides to hide from passing bad guys. That's kind of different from the typical jump-into-the-action halo. Personally, I think it could a welcome change. Or at least more the direction of tactical game play. Very interested to hear more about the game though.

I don't know what the hell the soldier is wearing in the trailer, but it sure as hell isn't Recon.

And I have to say the score sounds incredible. Marty at his best.

Yeah I know, just the comments that are floating around bungie forums, damn that place is a **** hole :p

I was away late last night and this was a surprise news in the morning :woot:

Did anybody decipher the URL yet? http://www.bungie.net/Projects/whvidldshbyjsdo/default.aspx

whvidldshbyjsdo

:laugh: I just realised all the fanboys were claiming Halo 3 was Halo 2.5 well now we have an official Halo 2.5 so suck it :p

:laugh:

I hope the trailer was rendered using the game's engine instead of CGI. If there was one thing the Halo series failed at, it was at graphics. The slow texture loading was terrible.

I hope Bungie leant something...

Was hoping for a new game from Bungie, but this will make anyone who likes Halo happy (Y)

Was hoping for a new game from Bungie, but this will make anyone who likes Halo happy (Y)

This is not the only game they are working on... ;)

This is not the only game they are working on... ;)

Most likely, but I thought the big announcement would be a new game, not an expansion pack!

Who knows, I'll await more news from Bungie :D

Most likely, but I thought the big announcement would be a new game, not an expansion pack!

Who knows, I'll await more news from Bungie :D

This is BIG :p but anyway they did confirm a while back that they are working on two projects simultaneously - one of which is not Halo related.

This is BIG :p but anyway they did confirm a while back that they are working on two projects simultaneously - one of which is not Halo related.

Yeah sorry, should probably rephrase.

It's not big for me, just because I'm not really into Halo SP, but I know Bungie make good games so I'm interested to see what new stuff they have in the cooker.

I was away late last night and this was a surprise news in the morning :woot:

Did anybody decipher the URL yet? http://www.bungie.net/Projects/whvidldshbyjsdo/default.aspx

whvidldshbyjsdo

I think it might be just some random conglomeration of letters so as to appease those trying to find out about their projects early. But who knows, knowing Bungie, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually does stand for something. ;)

I think it might be just some random conglomeration of letters so as to appease those trying to find out about their projects early. But who knows, knowing Bungie, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually does stand for something. ;)

Their usual URLs are pretty straightforward http://www.bungie.net/Projects/Halo2/default.aspx and so on. It definitely stands for something.