Windows Server 2003

is it just me or do you think ms should make like a ws-version of 2003? we have a guide to make one tho.. kind of ws. :)

it would rock imo.

They do have a Web Server Version of Windows 2003 Server......It $399 according to the site...Its called Window 2003 Web Server Edtion

ops, i meant workstation-version. sorry for that. :p

is it just me or do you think ms should make like a ws-version of 2003? we have a guide to make one tho.. kind of ws. :)

it would rock imo.

They do have a Web Server Version of Windows 2003 Server......It $399 according to the site...Its called Window 2003 Web Server Edtion

ops, i meant workstation-version. sorry for that. :p

Its called XP, XP is the workstation version for 2003 Server.

well, true... but xp is old... :p

better use that server to workstation guide later on then. ;)

2003 Server improves on the server features over 2000 Server, not an improvement to XP just part of the XP family.

What on earth is that? Is it a real product or did some1 make it in PS?

It's real. MS gave it out to people who attended a windows 2003 server class last month.

It's real. MS gave it out to people who attended a windows 2003 server class last month.

Its got the .NET thing though? Shows u just how last minute things are in Microsofts plans....lmao

Yeah you really want Enterprise Server 2003 for games  :laugh:

lol :laugh:

Yeh perhaps you can cluster all your games together or use WSRM to manage resources to them individually :laugh:

hey mods, rename this thread please to "Windows Server 2003" sometime, instead of 'Windows 2003 Server' ... we all need to change our terms sooner or later. And while I'm on it, don't friggin run it as your main workstation ... especially since I can almost guarantee that NONE of you would actually BUY it legit, man! :o :happy: