Supervisor, PR, Editors, Red, Maroon, Grey, OH MY!

Looks like the powers that be aren't satisfied with the colours yet - suddenly supervisors are dark green, MVCs are dark blue...

*should* be the final change.

Newsies are Red, and their supervisors are a darker red.

Mods are Green and their supervisors are a darker green etc.

You see how it works?

post-32224-1226098116_thumb.png

*should* be the final change.

Newsies are Red, and their supervisors are a darker red.

Mods are Green and their supervisors are a darker green etc.

You see how it works?

post-32224-1226098116_thumb.png

Yes, I see it now. Makes sense too.

Oh I wouldn't go that far :p

Haha, why am I not surprised? :p

What about an avatar/sig set for normal members?

This has been asked before - the avatar/sig set is part of the incentive to get people to subscribe - or at least it was, but not many subscribers use the sets any more. There won't be one made for normal members for this reason. They're only for people who contribute money to Neowin, and staff members, and also MVCs and veterans.

Rob... I think the change in colours for Moderators, Global Moderators & Supervisors makes a lot of sense, as does the change for News Staff & Editors.

I also like the fact that both Veterens & MVCs are black (but I don't like the blue on the MVC badge)

Also, I still hate the Subscriber orange, as do a lot of people by the looks of it. The light brown for the Chat Moderators is also horrible. A darker brown or different colour would work better here.

Also, I still hate the Subscriber orange, as do a lot of people by the looks of it. The light brown for the Chat Moderators is also horrible. A darker brown or different colour would work better here.

It's tough with the orange. First off it was a little duller... then people asked (and a lot of them) for it to be brighter. And now people say it's too bright... you really can't win there :p

As for Chat mods... it's an in-joke among staff that it's the most disgusting colour but we keep it like that :p

It's tough with the orange. First off it was a little duller... then people asked (and a lot of them) for it to be brighter. And now people say it's too bright... you really can't win there :p

As for Chat mods... it's an in-joke among staff that it's the most disgusting colour but we keep it like that :p

Lol it is the most disgusting colour! :D I suppose at least us Subscribers don't have to have the horrible brown... another colour would be nice though. Even darker brown for the Chat Moderators would be better; but maybe I'm just nicer than the Neowin Developers? :shiftyninja: )

Developers & Editors have the best colours :(

I actually like the supervisor change. Grey wasn't the best choice of colour before. I hope nobody is colour blind... :blink:

I think the MVC's looked better as black and green instead of the black and blue.

I like blue better. The green +MVC text was a bit too hard to read at times.

Also I might be in the minority that's satisfied with the subscriber orange colour. :)