Supervisor, PR, Editors, Red, Maroon, Grey, OH MY!

Behold! a 5 mins im bored in photoshop!

Untitled-1.png

You are a little bit off. I think Devs should go where cmods are. Cmods, fmods and gmods go underneath supervisors and the rest of the groups (as well as the members) would go underneath there.

You are a little bit off. I think Devs should go where cmods are. Cmods, fmods and gmods go underneath supervisors and the rest of the groups (as well as the members) would go underneath there.

I think he has the news editors the wrong way around too - I thought it was Editor-in-Chief -> Managing Editors -> News staff.

New badges actually look pretty schmick, the subscriber badge stands out and looks nice too. You should put a 'become a subscriber today' thing on the main forum page with one of the subscriber badges pics from the op. Infact looking at the main page and then the forum main page I cant even see anywhere suggesting I become a subscriber.....

No, No, Devs go right at the top, after all, we have the REAL power :shiftyninja:

As for non-staff... well, you can go as mad as you like with the black template:

post-32224-1226099537.png

I remember working with one of those - I looked around in the Subscriber Support forum and got the orange template, changed the color to black, but I don't have any good graphic to put on the side.

Does anybody have a "clip art" image of a person like the one in the subscriber sig, but only 1 person?

I remember working with one of those - I looked around in the Subscriber Support forum and got the orange template, changed the color to black, but I don't have any good graphic to put on the side.

Does anybody have a "clip art" image of a person like the one in the subscriber sig, but only 1 person?

You could have the round neowin "N" logo :) (the one you see at the top of these forums & in the favicon)

That would be a nice idea for a badge for regular members, I reckon.

4.gif

I really like bmaher's slim badge! But I don't like the very light green for the moderators.

Edited by sundayx

I really like bmaher's slim badge! But I don't like the very light green for the moderators.

It's funny, because I've never liked the green of the Global Moderators :D

I love the green of the Supervisors and Forum Moderators, though.

I love bmaher's slim badge - the size of it.

I think blue would be pretty good for subs.

badge-sub.png

Maybe not that exact shade, but a bold blue like how the orange is bold?

I think it's certainly less retina burning than the orange :p

badge-sub.png

MVCs are blue.

MVCs are blue.

They are?

Thought they were green :laugh:

Ah well, cause I think it looks pretty nice

subscriberexample.jpg

I agree with Audioboxer.

MVCs are a darker blue to what Audioboxer has suggested.

It also makes sense, because MVCs are members who contribute more, therefore darker blue.

Just like Supervisors, who are higher than moderators are darker green.

You see where I am coming from?

Anything but orange :|

MVCs are a darker blue to what Audioboxer has suggested.

Pretty good suggestion. MVCs have darker blue while Subscribers have the lighter shade as above.

I thought dark blue was for Developers.

Well Developers could have orange, seeing as though Rob seems to like it so much! :p

Only joking, but Developers could easily have another colour, if they wanted, or it could just stay as their current colour & this blue be another shade of blue...

The possibilities are endless! :D

badge-sub.png

Already suggested we go trophy blue here..

Subs have their own topic to discuss the colour.

Subscribers should have gray instead.

No offense guys, but you're just subscribers, your badge doesn't need to draw out much attention. :p

Subscribers fund NW, many of the other badges don't fund financially, but through work ethic instead, which is equally, if not more important I do know that.

Although that's not to say there isn't subscribers who post a lot for the community.

However, we guys are fairly important as well ;)

Even if all I do is fund 3 pints for Neobond a year :p