"Got my girlfriend to model for my car"

am i the only one who doesnt see anything wrong?

stop laughing at other people...its not polite!

you still gotta admit that you were like: "WTF... mwahahaha... " when you laid eyes on her. :D

Well, the guy insists she's hot. You can't argue her inner beauty, personality, etc. but if you have a functional pair of eyes then you will see and agree that she isn't what you would put next to a car for a calendar shooting or whatnot..

The guy who kept posting these was asking for it :rofl: Guys, This is a lesson to you all. Think twice before putting someone's pictures on the web, actually think more than twice.

yeah i sorta agree :p but why post it all over the internets, in hundrets of forums ?

I'm sorry but someone beat her with the ugly stick one too many times. The dog is better looking than whatever that thing is. It's called a dentist get your teeth fixed.

^the lol.

"unfortunately" they say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. how I wish that isn't true.

Sure these aren't screenshots from Left 4 Dead?

hahaha...just got done killing some zombies too.

Drop the car 1.5-2". Drop the girl. Keep the dog.
Edited by sin-ergy

I feel sorry for this lady... she exists and all these insults... just not right. She did semi ask for it because I believe she said okay to posting the pictures, but this is still so wrong.