"Got my girlfriend to model for my car"

AHAHAHA!

Someone posted this on her blog:

That's great for you.

Just know that there have been over 1 million views, and all 1 million people have the come to the same conclusion- You look like chewbacca.

:laugh:

Ellie119.jpg

Apparently she has a good photo angle too :p

haha, agreed ;) It's really bad when you are for example in an airport (was at Kastrup in Denmark and experienced this just a couple of days ago), you walk behind a girl with a f-ai-ai-ai-ain ass (doing it pablo fransisco style), and suddenly she turned around. omg, it nearly burned my eyes out, could barley find my gate!

Too be honest she appears to have had some form of reconstructive surgery or perhaps a form of stroke. The malformation on the right side of her face is a common result of facial muscle failures in some stroke victims and from facial reconstruction after burns.

Too be honest she appears to have had some form of reconstructive surgery or perhaps a form of stroke. The malformation on the right side of her face is a common result of facial muscle failures in some stroke victims and from facial reconstruction after burns.

wow..now i feel bad for laughing lol

I don't see anything wrong with her to be honest. I don't know why you're all in such an uproar.

Scirwode

I really hope you're a master of sarcasm.

haha, agreed ;) It's really bad when you are for example in an airport (was at Kastrup in Denmark and experienced this just a couple of days ago), you walk behind a girl with a f-ai-ai-ai-ain ass (doing it pablo fransisco style), and suddenly she turned around. omg, it nearly burned my eyes out, could barley find my gate!

Unfortunately, that scenario doesn't exactly fit with the picture as there really isn't much of a "decent angle".

I have had that happen to me before. Someone turns around and makes me say "Oh shi--" out loud. All you can do is pray that they weren't close enough to hear you.