New shot for you guys!

holy... that was really nice - sell that!!

Edit - in the first post he said it was 5 pictures stitched together using photoshop but doesn't matter, still freaking awesome composite.

is that a real shot you took with your camera without too much alterations? cause it looks amazing.

Image creation process:

1.) I took 5 sequential shots, from left to right, the reason for this was because I didn't have a wide angle lens, just my 24-85, and I wanted the extra detail afforded by using multiple shots.

2.) Stitched all 5 images in photoshop though the left image had to be pasted in as original and resized to match, as stitching made the hotel lean inward.

3.) Cleaned up the sky a little, removed some minor stich lines

4.) Sharpened and profiled for print

Absolutely no other retouching or post processing/tweaking was done, what you see is what the view actually looked like. I am somewhat of a purist, I don't really like to edit my images that much, even when I do fashion/glamour work, I don't really retouch that much. a few color corrections maybe, but i don't go all out, prefer the natural side. If you don't believe, look at the left side, there is still some lean in the hotel, caused by a slight wide angle lens.