To all LCD owners, is your stand perfectly level?

And yes, most people do wall-mount their TVs. Ever been to a bar? And also, all of my friends and co-workers wall-mount their TVs. I'm the only that doesn't.

lmao...

ok a few things here. Bars mount them so that they aren't easily stolen. even tube tv's at bars are mounted.

And just because all of your friends mount them doesn't make it the norm. None of mine are, and I have never been to anyone's house who has their tv's mounted.

You are getting totally ridiculous. You must lack the ability to think at all for yourself. Seriously...

And just because all of your friends mount them doesn't make it the norm.

You'd be surprised. And again with the misunderstanding. When I say "most," I don't mean 99% of people. More like 60% of people.

Edited by xraffle

You'd be surprised. And again with the misunderstanding. When I say "most," I don't mean 99% of people. More like 60% of people.

I know exactly what you meant. And it's still not true. So no, I wouldn't be surprised.

... my friend just bought the ln40a450 on clearance and im sure he would be interested to read up on that... sux for him....

Actually, good for him. It's a magnificent TV for the price and I highly doubt he'll notice anything. He'll love the picture.

Mine is perfectly level. Regardless, I don't see it as a big deal.

If you don't notice it, don't worry about it.

If you do, and it doesn't bother you, don't worry about it.

If you do, and it does bother you, do something about it.

Personally, I see this as one of those threads that will just get people who are normally anal about these kinds of things in a frustrated state of mind. It's like telling you,"Hey, right now, you're going to start thinking about blinking, and whether or not you're controlling your blink. Are you blinking voluntarily now? Can you stop? No? Mwahahaha!"